• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:09:13 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Wheel 4 WRS?

Started by WALKEN, December 15, 2016, 05:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

December 16, 2016, 05:28:59 PM #15 Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 06:12:29 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: WALKEN on December 16, 2016, 04:17:57 PM
Sorry Nick, I'm just as confused as you  :-[  I guess the 929 is for Playstation and the 920 is xbox/pc?

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 16, 2016, 12:28:36 AM
My wife (I mean Father Christmas) has (allegedly) bought me this wheels (G920) brother for Chrimbo - The G29 (same I think except G29 has lights - xmas tree lights?)

Her understanding is the G920 is for Xbox and PC and the G29 is for PlayStation and PC.

929? lol I think you have been on the wine and don't read all of my posts (can't really blame you).
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LauZzZn

As soon as I get back home I need to join you guys!

WALKEN

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 16, 2016, 08:20:48 AM
Quote from: WALKEN on December 16, 2016, 12:15:14 AM
How about this-

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g920-driving-force

Strange I thought your link was to the G920, this picture is the G29. ??? Maybe I worded it badly it is 1am here yawn 😦

Nick, I noticed something I felt I should bring to your attention if you don't already know?

The G29 also is compatible with PC and I've read it works right out of the box where as the 920 for xbox/pc works obviously but not without tinkering for some reason? Just thought I would point that out as I think I'll get the G29. My struggle will be getting it to see FF in Linux. 
Help me, help you!

Napalm Nick

Thx Walkern I was a bit worried too as Playstation/Pc is (should be) more diverse than xbox/pc but for both 920 and 29 it says they work using the 'included software' so let us hope so!
My choice for the G29 was borne from also owning a Playstation. If I had also had an Xbox I would of got the other. Oh and I am hoping the G29 shift lights can be made to work too ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

I got the G920 for xbox/pc, 2min installing drivers and stuff and it was good to go with WRS too, works like a charm and good quality for the money! Bought it at black friday on sale as early christmas present for myself :D

Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Well you should of had to wait until Christmas day like me  :'( lol

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on December 19, 2016, 07:33:10 PM
Well you should of had to wait until Christmas day like me  :'( lol

Much easier to buy your own presents :D get them when you want and you are sure you get what you want!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

That's the spirit!   ;D

Meyer#12

Meyer#12