• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:31:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

At Last I get my own Hs2

Started by doubledragoncc, December 16, 2016, 09:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

So.................FINALLY

After building over 20 Hs2's I now actually built my own!!!

Trouble is, my operation kinda went tits up and it is painful to even sit on my couch with me jeans on as they crush my groin and the stitches and riding is real painful so I finally took the plunge today as my birthday yesterday was one of the shitiest days I have had and thought fuck it, I wanna ride more and started on my sit-on system.

Started as a pile of steel this morning.

Tank and strengtheners on tomorrows list and then some paint is needed.

Only just fits behind my couch, I need a bigger room lol
DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Woohoo DD! Look at that!

And Happy Birthday for today (Feck yesterday!)

Bloody awesome mate I suggest you get a Goldwing Love seat for it for a while .

Great work looking forward to seeing more!  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Great work mate!

Good to see you've got you baby back (well nearly :P)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

Thanks guys

It felt so different actually using my own system and not someone elses lol.

RaDiCaL's system is on its way to Germany and just one for Czech Republik to make this year and I hope to have a weeks break from building lol.

DD

Worst news I got on my birthday was the shit news report on NBC in Texas as they gave Otto the credit for designing and building his Hs2 that are going to be used by DWIPOD and the Texas Police Dept!!!

https://www.youtube.com/v/WKtu2bgpL90
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Yoikes! There must be a gruesome story behind all that.  :(
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Kevin Cokely the reporter and NBC will be getting a rather strong email from, it fucks me up in usa for credibility for it being my system

Warlock

WTF  dude !    >:(

send them pics of the building process m8, that proves you are the builder   8)

BOBR6 84

what about copyright and all that stuff?  ???

Hawk

Aaaww MAN! That is as bad as having your work ripped by someone else and claiming credit for it! Very bad journalism, but the guy should've emphasised that the HS2 bike controller was purchased from IAS Systems UK to give you credit for it.  But yeah, definitely does come across as though he personally built the HS2 System.... You must be so pissed about that mate(I'm pissed for you too), and understandably so! >:(

I would do what Warlock said and send them your pics and proof that you are the actual designer/builder of the HS2 System and hope they air a correction. Even a copy of the related sales invoice too!

Maybe something to put in your sales terms and conditions in future so that at least if someone does that again then you have some sort of legal comeback and hopefully be able to force any TV coverage to air a correction to avoid legal action?

Love your new sit-on HS2 System there DD.... Looking great so far mate! Can't wait to see it finished and in action! ;D 8)

Happy belated birthday mate!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

thanks guys.

l spoke to Otto and he said  He told them I designed and built the system but Kevin ignored it. I know how NBC works as my ex in USA actually runs the hardware and software for NBC, so have a good background on their ethos. Basically they wanted the local boy to be the one to credit and not some foreigner.

The government actually gave Otto's dept a grant to pay me so at least it is on legal record as proof too.

Dont worry I got it in hand and thanks to Mike at SimUK I got support too.

At least I got my system on national TV to start with and am aiming to get a public rectification on the mistake made by Cokely who must have had too much of it!!!

DD

iVolution

Most people who watch that show dont care who made it, local hero story plays well indeed.

As for potential customers, if they really want that steering wheel they will find you anyway. Its not like someone else is ripping off your product.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: iVolution on December 17, 2016, 07:23:17 AM
Most people who watch that show dont care who made it, local hero story plays well indeed.

As for potential customers, if they really want that steering wheel they will find you anyway. Its not like someone else is ripping off your product.

Good points there, that's the way to see it.

DD, maybe try to not be too rude in your mail to the network and try not use too many swear words :P If you manage to not offend them and just give them a guilty conscience, maybe they revise/correct it on air or they even do a small bit with you again in it which might give you some extra advertising ;) play your cards right...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

doubledragoncc

I wont swear at all

The problem in the USA is most people take what is said on TV and in the news as gospel, gods word and that IS a problem. I lived there for 18 years so I do know what I am talking about.

Besides that, it has taken me years to get a system shown on TV and then it is not even said I had anything to do with it, sorry but I am FUCKING upset about it. MY son died on his Ducati in the Black Forest and I am the one who wants to do something about it and now someone else gets the credit for years of work!!!!

I will be diplomatic but man I wanna punch someone right between the eyes right now!!!!

DD

iVolution

December 17, 2016, 10:45:02 AM #13 Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:48:14 AM by iVolution
Quote from: doubledragoncc on December 17, 2016, 09:41:58 AM
I wont swear at all

The problem in the USA is most people take what is said on TV and in the news as gospel, gods word and that IS a problem. I lived there for 18 years so I do know what I am talking about.

Besides that, it has taken me years to get a system shown on TV and then it is not even said I had anything to do with it, sorry but I am FUCKING upset about it. MY son died on his Ducati in the Black Forest and I am the one who wants to do something about it and now someone else gets the credit for years of work!!!!

I will be diplomatic but man I wanna punch someone right between the eyes right now!!!!

DD
It doesnt matter what they stated on the show. Its still free advertisement. If they will enquiry for one at that guy in the video they will still end up at you as he will probably redirect them. I understand you want to be creditted for your work but saleswise its not going to change a thing. The network is never going to rectify such a statement as they were technically right in saying he made a simulator by combining some products although thats something anyone can do. You cannot get all upset by these small things as it will be bad for business.

doubledragoncc

OH he made not one part of it m8!!! The whole motorcycle system you saw was from me.

Otto will be a distributor so nobody will be redirected to me.

It is free advertising but I dont think you understand how much this is part of my life so no matter what it was a kick in the nuts!!!

DD