• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 09:22:24 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

A Christmas gift for me :) (Paint Requests)

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, December 18, 2016, 01:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hello there,
so, in some days we have christmas and maybe someone would make me a huge gift and do some paints for me. I would like to have the diabolic paint for the shoei NXR and my lethers as a paint. This would be the

Shoei NXR Diabolic tc-5(https://www.bikeblock.com/65003480_Shoei_NXR_Diabolic_TC-5_Ltd._Integralhelm.html)

Held Street II + Rocket II Lethers (http://images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tts-bikeshop.de%2Fimages%2Fproduct_images%2Foriginal_images%2Fschwarz_1775_0.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tts-bikeshop.de%2Fproduct_info.php%3Finfo%3Dp1775_held-lederkombi--street-ii---rocket-ii--sportlicher-lederkombi.html&h=800&w=800&tbnid=TSOT_06tNKSl1M%3A&vet=1&docid=KcT_bb8cqprCLM&ei=IZRWWNPBG8zowAKrnY2YCw&tbm=isch&client=firefox-b&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=2892&page=0&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=0ahUKEwiT1q2u8f3QAhVMNFAKHatOA7MQMwgeKAIwAg&bih=715&biw=1536)

HELD 2429 SPORT Gloves (http://www.discounto.de/Angebot/HELD-2429-SPORT-GR-07-HANDSCHUHE-SCHWARZ-800639/)

and the Sidi Fusion Boots (http://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/?ObjectPath=/Shops/10207048/Products/Sidi-Fusion/SubProducts/Sidi-Fusion-0008&Currency=EUR&Locale=de_DE&utm_source=Portalexport&utm_medium=GoogleShopping&utm_term=Sidi%20Fusion%20Motorradstiefel&utm_campaign=GoogleShopping_DE&gclid=Cj0KEQiAhNnCBRCqkP6bvOjz_IwBEiQAMn_TMSKwlzAkhRWGF-5bpnd9PHfOysQMoDfzCW6fZ7DZ6XIaAl5j8P8HAQ)

Best regards,

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

Urban Chaos 2.0

Hahaha. Some folks here are full of shit. They'd sooner throw words at you, telling you to do it yourself amidst some expletives than actually gift those paints to you.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on January 01, 2017, 06:24:06 PM
Hahaha. Some folks here are full of shit. They'd sooner throw words at you, telling you to do it yourself amidst some expletives than actually gift those paints to you.

I know :/. I can make the raw png. for bikes, like my x-mas gift, but I a, not able to do a paint for the leathers or helmets. I just want to give some ideas to the mod authors, but some see that as an order. I had this experience before, where I had  a request bikes (Cagiva Mito 125 and Kawasaki H2R (well, this is a real mod know ;))) and someone thought, that I have no idea how hard it is and so on... I think, that this is the wrong mindset. Giving ideas or requesting something seems not to be allowed here... It is not like I order something or so. With one sentence from a world famous racing driver, what I think about those guys: Let me alone, I know what I am doing ;)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 01, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

I just want to give some ideas to the mod authors, but some see that as an order. I had this experience before, where I had  a request bikes (Cagiva Mito 125 and Kawasaki H2R (well, this is a real mod know ;))) and someone thought, that I have no idea how hard it is and so on... I think, that this is the wrong mindset.

Exactly.

h106frp

Layered paint templates are available for download for both helmet and leathers from the PB website.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: h106frp on January 01, 2017, 07:58:36 PM
Layered paint templates are available for download for both helmet and leathers from the PB website.

I know

h106frp

So is the problem using paintED to make the .pnt file from your .png files ?

MultiCOOLFRESH

Yes sir! But it is so long ago that one skin. Well, I was not able to convert it. And I hated to do something for leathers and especially helmets. But I am not in rhe "business" anymore and I do not have the time to make anything and read into the manuals of doing paints.

h106frp

Nothing to read really.

Grab paintED

Your paints needs to be a .tga and put them all in a working directory
**You need to indicate which bike model it is for because
** To work your paint.tga files must use the same names as the original texture files the bike was built with
** You can work this out by using PaintED to read an existing paint for that bike model and it will reveal the texture names you need.

Start paintED

Point it to the directory with your .tga files  (Dir read)

Give the paint a unique name

Save out the .pnt to the relevant bike/suit/helmet paint directory

MultiCOOLFRESH

Warlock

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 01, 2017, 09:32:53 PM
And I hated to do something for leathers and especially helmets. But I am not in rhe "business" anymore and I do not have the time to make anything and read into the manuals of doing paints.

There is the posibility that others also doesn't have time to do it m8.

That's quite disrespectful Urban, there are many people here doing a hard work to gift the whole community.

Requesting things is not an order, at least i don't take them as an order. But if after requested you feel offended because nobody want's to do it and you post your thinkings here, then the request  actually looks like an order.  ::)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Warlock on January 02, 2017, 01:13:46 AM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on January 01, 2017, 09:32:53 PM
And I hated to do something for leathers and especially helmets. But I am not in rhe "business" anymore and I do not have the time to make anything and read into the manuals of doing paints.

There is the posibility that others also doesn't have time to do it m8.

That's quite disrespectful Urban, there are many people here doing a hard work to gift the whole community.

Requesting things is not an order, at least i don't take them as an order. But if after requested you feel offended because nobody want's to do it and you post your thinkings here, then the request  actually looks like an order.  ::)

Well, that was not the exact point of our conversation. Urban and I said, that some here are quite rude, when someone request e.g. a paint. I do not feel offended when nobody responds to me. When nobody has time, nobody has time. But when someone would say:"Hey, do it by yourself and do not ask the others. They have other things to do! Your request is not important." And I think Urban is right. There are some, not many, people who are not that nice.