• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Which bike to choose for next championship?

Started by JorgeNsr, December 21, 2016, 12:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which bike to choose for next championship?

STK1000
MOTO3
MOTOGP
MOTO2
500GP

finpower

That's a good thing nick.
The riders would certainly have more ambitions to run with races.
Very good discusion.

Greeting fin
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

doubledragoncc

Thats a given Nick

Too many riders is a problem for now and races are to be planned to avoid core crashes.

We need to get closer racing for everyones enjoyment and to just help people get used to and learn racing in GPB

We will plan to make it as little work for riders to join and have good paints and NO default paints are allowed!!!!

If GPB is to be promoted it needs to look great not shoddy all in same leathers and same bike paint or 5 defaults or Rossies lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 06, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
Just banging ideas here but is it worth having 2 races, say of max 12 people, in a league kind of format? Us duffers could be in one set and the Aliens in another, with winners of the lower league moving up and losers moving down etc. Would make it more interesting for us guys who always lose (LOL!), gives more people a race, less chance of core disaster, more chance of glory, more even races etc etc  :D

I know you will do it good so hopefully throwing wild ideas in is OK  ;)

I like the idea! :)

How about a pre-season test where laptimes decides groups?
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I thought the same m8 but then I thought everyone would ride as slow as possible haha  That would be fun to watch.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 06, 2017, 01:33:37 PM
I thought the same m8 but then I thought everyone would ride as slow as possible haha  That would be fun to watch.

Lol! That would be impressive too, to see who will crawl around the slowest! :D but anyways they would have to move up in next race then :)

But as a true racer you would never go slowest for that, you would still push to get in the prestigous A (Alien) group ;)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Mike and I also discussed team racing, so that you guys would team up as  real life  then do the championship or race as a team.

This would bring the aspect that some of you already have tried but newer members have not.

As I said before, we want to take a bit of time to  a championship started but we can naturally have races in the mean time.

I hope you guys understand we are trying to up the standard of online racing to make it better for all especially new riders.

With the full review of GPB to be released this weekend with luck, even more new riders will soon join us and I think we should consider thinking of the future of online racing in GPBikes.
I am not the quickest of paint modders or the best but am prepared to do my utmost to try and keep GPB looking its best for new viewers and possible new members in this fantastic community.

With the help of Mike over at SimUK we will try our best to make this year the best there has been for online racing.

That said,  MASSIVE thank you to all the Modders that have made a lot of this possible, but naturally the BIGGEST thanks goes to PIBOSO for giving us all a chance to be part of this amazing journey into the motorcycle sim racing world!!!

See you on the track soon guys and keep the ideas coming

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.