• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:27:59 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

A Christmas gift for you (more or less) :)

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, December 25, 2016, 02:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

I made this paint over a year ago, but I failde to convert it. I forgot this paint until now. Do me a favor and finish it for me :), because I do not have enough time and knowledge. Merry christmas :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

MultiCOOLFRESH

MultiCOOLFRESH

Thx :). Would be good, if someone actually converts this paint. Was hard work. But it seems not like someone is interrested :(. At least nobody said anything to me. Well, it is a shame, but hey, if nobody wants to convert it, nobody wants to convert it. It is what it is, but thanks for the nice words :)

Urban Chaos 2.0

There are some pretty awesome people on this forum, who help others willingly and graciously, but some of the people here have an empty, unhealthy, and nonsensical pride in themselves. They often either feel as if they are solely responsible for producing good content, or that nobody should expect them to produce good content. I suspect they saw your post and thought "Do it yourself!", and just didn't bother to take any part in a potential conversation about your paint.

Then there's the culture of people just keeping quiet about things, haha. They see a post, read it, and just move on. They won't comment. Even when it comes to things which interest them (like bike downloads and tracks), they won't comment. They'll just download whatever is presented to them, and leave. That's very rude yes, but anonymity affords people the omission of the necessary pleasantries, haha.

For some reason, people are more responsive to "Could somebody please help me... blah blah blah", than they are to "Check this out, it's pretty cool. Could somebody here do this?". Had you worded your first post differently (implying overtly that you need their help), you surely would have gotten more responses  ;).

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on January 01, 2017, 07:39:18 PM
There are some pretty awesome people on this forum, who help others willingly and graciously, but some of the people here have an empty, unhealthy, and nonsensical pride in themselves. They often either feel as if they are solely responsible for producing good content, or that nobody should expect them to produce good content. I suspect they saw your post and thought "Do it yourself!", and just didn't bother to take any part in a potential conversation about your paint.

Then there's the culture of people just keeping quiet about things, haha. They see a post, read it, and just move on. They won't comment. Even when it comes to things which interest them (like bike downloads and tracks), they won't comment. They'll just download whatever is presented to them, and leave. That's very rude yes, but anonymity affords people the omission of the necessary pleasantries, haha.

For some reason, people are more responsive to "Could somebody please help me... blah blah blah", than they are to "Check this out, it's pretty cool. Could somebody here do this?". Had you worded your first post differently (implying overtly that you need their help), you surely would have gotten more responses  ;).

Man, some people are harder to understand then my last math exam ;D. I do not want to be a diffrent guy in a forum, then in real life. I will not crawl anybody in their ass ;D.

Well, I write a comment if needed. When someone wrote a comment about a topic and I feel the same way as he, I will not write a comment, BUT if there is a topic that I am interrested in, I will write a comment.

I talked with PhiliaN about, more or less, the same subject as we do and we both came to the conclusian, that we need those kind and understanding members, that want to change something. The "negative" people are holding communitys back. You can see in other forums and games, that the community has to be on the same page, otherwise it will hold the community and even the game back. I had the experience in a Cagiva forum. I asked a question and the first guy who answered my question was the biggest jerk in the whole community. I immediatly left this forum and never visited it again.

Napalm Nick

Sorry MCF I am sure no one wants to come off as being rude. Just about everyone here is a decent sort of chap as far as I can tell.

As you said people who aren't interested wont respond. For me I am not sure what needs doing, so maybe others feel the same?

For a start I don't know what bike it is for, except a Kawasaki  :-[ lol  But I ain't very good at this painting business anyhoo. Once you do it as H has said for the Leathers the convert to pnt for the bike is pretty similar process as far as I recall.

If you still need a hand I will try it bud.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MultiCOOLFRESH

Well, it is for the RC213V. I thought, that this bike has a lot of attributes that would fit a Kawasaki bike. So here is the deal: I will try to convert this thnig and after I do that, I will do some "fixing", I will work it over and then I am done. Deal or no deal :D?

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MultiCOOLFRESH

Ok, I am done. The paint is ready to get released. It is not that good, but I am pretty satisfied with myself ;D. How can I release the paint to you guys  ???? I have no idea  :P

h106frp

PM Matty and he will add it

Well done with becoming a paint editor, you can knock up those personal leathers now  ;)

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2625.0

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: h106frp on January 02, 2017, 03:17:42 PM
PM Matty and he will add it

Well done with becoming a paint editor, you can knock up those personal leathers now  ;)

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=2625.0

Haha. I will try it out. I did not change much from my original paint, but stay tuned for the paint :D