• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Have a feeling......

Started by bsauder189, January 08, 2017, 08:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsauder189

We have been running quite a bit of WRS lately. We have been running 100% deforming tracks. What I have noticed with the core.exe crashes is this. If we start a session and run 30 minutes,  say another person tries to join, they can run 1 lap then get kicked. If we start the whole weekend over, fresh track, everyone can get on the track and they have no crashes what so ever. I don't know if that is something to do with data sending back and forth, but that seems to be linked to all of our core.exe crashes at this point.

Just wanted to point this out, maybe you already know/knew about it.

Thanks again,

Barry S.

DarkHorse0

Also have another friend having an issue syncing to non WRS hosted servers. All fire walls off and he can only join to WRS servers no private servers

Napalm Nick

Have the Private Server Hosts opened their ports? Worth a check.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: bsauder189 on January 08, 2017, 08:10:19 PM
We have been running quite a bit of WRS lately. We have been running 100% deforming tracks. What I have noticed with the core.exe crashes is this. If we start a session and run 30 minutes,  say another person tries to join, they can run 1 lap then get kicked. If we start the whole weekend over, fresh track, everyone can get on the track and they have no crashes what so ever. I don't know if that is something to do with data sending back and forth, but that seems to be linked to all of our core.exe crashes at this point.

Just wanted to point this out, maybe you already know/knew about it.

Thanks again,

Barry S.

Thank you for the report.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

DarkHorse0

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 08, 2017, 09:51:16 PM
Have the Private Server Hosts opened their ports? Worth a check.  :)

Yes. They seem to be the only one not able to join any of our private servers

Dirt_Dogg

It seems i can load in to a server based on others seeing me, but i am still stuck in syncing load screen for hosted servers, i can load in to any open server for example the sprint car and knoxville

Dirt_Dogg

if i go in to a single player track, then right after go to try a hosted server again it switches to a connecting load screen

bsauder189

If you were just trying to join our server, you don't have the cars or the track(s).

That's why you were getting that message while joining ours.

Dirt_Dogg

Have both the cars and the track, because i can race them alone, just not in the server

bsauder189

Wrong.

You were trying to join on Belle-clair, while we were testing a different car... At least when you kept joining our server.

So that explains your problems on joining the "ChiliBowl Finals" server.

Dirt_Dogg

iv had this issue since day one any mod and track

DarkHorse0

Barry, I think he had the right versions we were running the first track I gave him the links. Belle Clair
I didn't notice him trying to connect