• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:22:57 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Audio and visuals studdering and shuddering

Started by nurb, January 11, 2017, 07:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nurb

i recently got a nvidia gtx 1060 6gb gpu and everything runs very good with max settings all of the time until one time i opened gp bikes and entered an offline session and the audio studders and crackles all with being synchronized with the visuals so basically it like studders and the audio crackles. i run 1920x1080 @ 144hz with everything on max settings with no v sync. Keep in mind that this only happens sometimes although it gets very annoying. I have tried restarting my computer several times and that doesnt work.

Thanks,
nurb

lkslodzkzn

Hi nurb can You try this when Yoy got studders just minimize gpbikes to desktop and back to sim.

h106frp

Try enabling vsync as this will lock the max frame rate to 144

I encountered screen judder issues with a 1050Ti until i enabled vsync at 120Hz.

The thing i have noticed is with vsync on the card runs much cooler and the fan ramps down compared to running with no frame cap so I am guessing that the card ramps up to maximum performance and just sits there pumping out frames as fast as it can and if the view is quite low detail it could possibly buffer hundreds of unused frames that it has to dump when the view changes.

HornetMaX

doubledragoncc

I had some stutter issues the other day and a reboot sorted it, but it is not the first time, I thought it was the H2R high quality, but it was not.

That was with my i7 system with the GTX670m which runs ca200FPS so was surprised. I will test it with my other PC with the 1050Ti and see if anything happens.

What tracks and bikes did anyone get it with? I had it on A1 Ring, Spa and Mugello with H2R

I do know Spa can be an FPS monster but never had a stutter before

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

nurb

I have tried minimizing it and coming back into the game and it didnt work.  Also when i have v-sync on the frame rate and studdering and audio crackles gets even worse and its almost unplayable because it gets annoying. But thanks for the suggestions guys. Looking for more to try out.

lkslodzkzn

Where exatcly You have stutters . I have maybe the same problem my post http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4084.msg68337#msg68337 in my case it starting huge lag in last screen before i go to track i need to minimize one time then click race an second minimize in pit when i am on bike, after that everything go back to norm cheers  ps importnant is i need minimize 2 times one on menu last screen before test and second in pit lane on bike.