• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:11:59 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gp Bikes not start at all SOLVED

Started by lkslodzkzn, January 13, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkslodzkzn

January 13, 2017, 10:19:33 PM Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 12:33:43 PM by lkslodzkzn
Hi guys i have a problem my Gp Bikes stop working its mean dont start at all... yesterday i was use program called newview 37 for il-2 sturmovik 1946 used for emulate hat moves on joystick like mouse panning in cocpit works great, it is possible there is the problem (weird is the newview has to nothing to gp bikes it is in completly another folder and no registry keys are associated with eachother? I was try unistall Gp bikes delete all folders, registry keys and NOTHING i am depressed. ps newview to work dont need to be started before playing il-2 and it is no process in task manager associated whit it....

Hawk

Sounds to me like you've had a corruption somewhere in your GPBikes installation.......

Silly question really, but have you tried a totally fresh GPBikes install? Or before doing that you could just try installing GPBikes over the current install and see if that fixes anything?

Hawk.

lkslodzkzn

Yes Hawk, i was uninstall and fresh install, delete registry keys, and main documents data try almost everything with Gp bikes, and i got answer ;D i need before start Gpbikes rename newview37 folder or move it to another folder.... so simply but annoying thanks for concern cheers.

Hawk

Glad you got it all sorted mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.