• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:19:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.93

Started by _oDi_, December 30, 2013, 11:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oppolo

_oDi_

Quote from: oppolo on December 31, 2013, 04:10:49 PM

yes and that is acceptable

this is my soun

OMG  :o   very strange... try to re-download it...

oppolo

December 31, 2013, 04:52:18 PM #47 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 04:55:56 PM by oppolo
well, it was I had manual clutch, when I tick automatic clutch, the sound change, I coudn't imagine that clutch should change the sound.

anyway it seem we have different games, here the clutch is all time slippery and if anyone is complaining, so I am the only one with this issue, I had to increase this value "MaxTorque = 55.8" , these PCs are really strange

neoraptor

I also noticed a small bug: if I don't give gas, the engine stalls after a few seconds.
Beta2 is better to handle (it seems you touch the engine a bit).
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

ALEale

Quote from: neoraptor on December 31, 2013, 05:01:28 PM
I also noticed a small bug: if I don't give gas, the engine stalls after a few seconds.
Beta2 is better to handle (it seems you touch the engine a bit).

is a known "bug" but i like it! :D

we've not touched engine ;)

neoraptor

Quote from: ALEale on December 31, 2013, 05:18:52 PM
is a known "bug" but i like it! :D

we've not touched engine ;)
Ok. It is not really a problem as your rarely off the throttle with so much power to handle  ;D ;D
According to the files, you touch a bit the engine (it is not the same as in beta 1)

Also, the transmission ratio is very important to improve stability of the bike :
* Short transmission results in quicker response but lower stability
* inverse for long transmission

If you lose too much the front, put a longer transmission ;)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
>> Wiki to help modders <<

dibu

Quote from: oppolo on December 31, 2013, 04:52:18 PM
anyway it seem we have different games, here the clutch is all time slippery and if anyone is complaining, so I am the only one with this issue, I had to increase this value "MaxTorque = 55.8" , these PCs are really strange

I don't think that you have a different game. ;) I've the same clutch problem. Increasing 'MaxTorque' feels more realistic for me too.

oppolo

December 31, 2013, 08:38:22 PM #52 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:54:54 PM by oppolo
Quote from: dibu on December 31, 2013, 06:00:48 PM
Quote from: oppolo on December 31, 2013, 04:52:18 PM

I don't think that you have a different game. ;) I've the same clutch problem. Increasing 'MaxTorque' feels more realistic for me too.

ah ok, thanks  ;)

EDIT
maybe it's for simulate CVT

ALEale

New tracks avaliable in the link of the first post!! Zuera is a LunaPark for me ehehehe

Hawk

Quote from: ALEale on January 01, 2014, 12:32:45 PM
New tracks avaliable in the link of the first post!! Zuera is a LunaPark for me ehehehe

Hi ALEale

I'll upload these tracks to the "Track Downloads" MEGA Database.

Thanks ALEale ;) :D

dibu

Quote from: ALEale on January 01, 2014, 12:32:45 PM

In the Zuera download the zuera.rdf file is not included.

JamoZ

Zuera gives me the message "pitlane is full" and then cores the game...

ALEale

Later i'll take a look sorry for the inconvenience ;)

lluisete

Any idea to get more grip front wheel? I lose it a lot! :(
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

JamoZ

Keep a little bit throttle applied when leaning from left to right, and also reduce the braking lever size to 20mm. You can`t really brake into a corner like on the bikes...