• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:19 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.93

Started by _oDi_, December 30, 2013, 11:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

Abigor

this is what i get  on this link on italian forum  .... "Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

You do not have permission to view this topic"  .......??

dibu

Hi ALEale,

I get the same error. Or is there a new link?

ALEale

December 31, 2013, 10:10:34 AM #18 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:12:41 AM by ALEale
no wait... not fixed... few minutes..  :-[

ALEale

dibu

Thank you, it works. Now I can start testing.  ;D

And a big thank you to you, _oDi_ and Buggi for the mod.  :)

Abigor

Thank you it working fine now........and it's fantastic  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: dibu on December 31, 2013, 10:21:47 AM
Thank you, it works. Now I can start testing.  ;D

And a big thank you to you, _oDi_ and Buggi for the mod.  :)

Hi dibu.

Sorry if I've missed a post relating to this query, but are you planning to put this bike mod onto your server Bike Mod list? I tried to connect with this bike to one of your bike mod servers and couldn't because this Bike Mod wasn't catered for on your servers right now. Be great if you could add this! ;D ;D

JamoZ

I will include the Zip into the bike mod as soon as it hits version 1.0. Then I'll put in the R6 aswell.
Then it will be easier for dibu as he doesn't have to update the servers everytime a update is released ;)

HornetMaX

Yeah but that would make one giant download ... why not keeping stuff separate ?

MaX.

_oDi_

Quote from: JamoZ on December 31, 2013, 11:23:19 AM
I will include the Zip into the bike mod as soon as it hits version 1.0. Then I'll put in the R6 aswell.
Then it will be easier for dibu as he doesn't have to update the servers everytime a update is released ;)

Waiting for the next release, will be ready in a couple of days. Will include improvements to the sound and clutch.  :)

Hawk

December 31, 2013, 11:40:44 AM #26 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:43:53 AM by Hawk_UK

Hi JamoZ :)

The R6 is not version 1.0 yet, and that is on dibu's servers? How come you suggest we have to wait for version 1.0 of the PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC bike before dibu puts it on his servers? Both bikes will be updated until they hit version 1.0, no?

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 31, 2013, 11:25:35 AM
Yeah but that would make one giant download ... why not keeping stuff separate ?

MaX.

I have to agree with Max on this.

Update:

Quote from: _oDi_ on December 31, 2013, 11:34:50 AM

Waiting for the next release, will be ready in a couple of days. Will include improvements to the sound and clutch.  :)

Okay... This makes sense to wait for induction to dibu's servers if very regular updates are coming for the PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC 8)

JamoZ

MaX.

I will provide a link to everything packing into one mod, and all the stuff seperated for people who just want to add new bikes ;)

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on December 31, 2013, 11:41:44 AM

MaX.

I will provide a link to everything packing into one mod, and all the stuff seperated for people who just want to add new bikes ;)

Sounds good, JamoZ.... Thanks, mate! ;D 8)

dibu

Yes, please keep the mods together in one official mod with version number. You can split the downloads but it has to be one single mod.

Our situation atm:

Server without mods:
everybody can connect, doesn'matter which mod(s) he has installed at his pc.

Server with mods:
only people who have installed EXACTLY the same mod(s) like the server can connect. It's no problem if they have more mods installed.

For each mod I need a separate GPB installation with all tracks, scripts and batch files. Running servers for thousands of single mods is not possible. I'm already running 2 physical and 4 virtual servers for GPB/WRS and there are seven GPB track folders (5 at the servers) which I have to keep synchronous.

I'll add everything to my servers as soon as it is included in the official mod. Everything else will be too much work.