• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.93

Started by _oDi_, December 30, 2013, 11:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

Quote from: Hawk_UK on December 31, 2013, 11:10:37 AM
Hi dibu.

Sorry if I've missed a post relating to this query, but are you planning to put this bike mod onto your server Bike Mod list? I tried to connect with this bike to one of your bike mod servers and couldn't because this Bike Mod wasn't catered for on your servers right now. Be great if you could add this! ;D ;D

Not at my regular servers ATM (see post obove). If PeterV doesn't need my racing server I can install it there until the next race at the weekend.

JamoZ

That`s why i want to keep it as easy for you as possible ;)

Hawk

Quote from: dibu on December 31, 2013, 12:41:58 PM
Yes, please keep the mods together in one official mod with version number. You can split the downloads but it has to be one single mod.

Our situation atm:

Server without mods:
everybody can connect, doesn'matter which mod(s) he has installed at his pc.

Server with mods:
only people who have installed EXACTLY the same mod(s) like the server can connect. It's no problem if they have more mods installed.

For each mod I need a separate GPB installation with all tracks, scripts and batch files. Running servers for thousands of single mods is not possible. I'm already running 2 physical and 4 virtual servers for GPB/WRS and there are seven GPB track folders (5 at the servers) which I have to keep synchronous.

I'll add everything to my servers as soon as it is included in the official mod. Everything else will be too much work.

Point well made and taken, dibu.  ;) 8)

ALEale

NEW BETA IN A FEW MINUTES WITH NEW TRACKS!

DELETE BETA 1 AND "LAGHI" TRACK :D

_oDi_

December 31, 2013, 02:31:46 PM #34 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:36:37 PM by _oDi_
BETA 2 ready (link at first page).

Sorry for the inconvenience  but there were some bugs to solve in haste.  :)

ChangeLog:

Clutch upgrade
Sound upgrade
Swingarm Bug fix
Chassis upgrade

JamoZ

December 31, 2013, 02:37:44 PM #35 Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 02:40:45 PM by JamoZ
Great job oDi, can i include it in the Bike mod now? Or is there still work to be done on the Zip?

*edit : I can`t see any new tracks at the link...

ALEale

New tracks are in uploading ;) will be ready in one hour i think :P

_oDi_

Quote from: JamoZ on December 31, 2013, 02:37:44 PM
Great job oDi, can i include it in the Bike mod now? Or is there still work to be done on the Zip?

*edit : I can`t see any new tracks at the link...

yes you can, next beta will be released only in the future, no exact date. So this beta is the best for now :)

JamoZ

ALEale

added new tracks at the link in first post!

REMEMBER TO DELETE OLD "LAGHI" TRACK

_oDi_

ALEale

is the best sound we can create without sound tools... 

oppolo

I meant in my pc is not equal to that I heard from your youtube video, I'll try to make a video if I can

_oDi_