• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:18:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

R6 Server test

Started by PeterV, December 31, 2013, 11:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

1st Post updated

• changed Weather to "random" again, by popular demand  ;)

Arvoss

Quote from: PeterV on January 13, 2014, 06:01:49 PM
1st Post updated

• changed Weather to "random" again, by popular demand  ;)

Does someone know if it can start to rain in a session/race? Or if it can stop to rain?

C21

QuoteNot the bikes (only R6), you need too install the tracks from post 1 in order to see the server. (you can only see the server if you have the active track at that time installed).
Thank you Peter, much appreciated.

@Arvoss
I have all bikes on latest version installed  (and a few more based on the CBR1000 ;) )
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Arvoss

Got a core.exe in the race :( Once you get a core.exe in a practice session, it's 90% sure that you'll get a core in the race. Resetting the server solves this problem for a while.

RBp

gamed crashed on sighting lap.

iVolution

January 15, 2014, 11:35:32 AM #35 Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:37:40 AM by iVolution
I find it a bit frustrating that we still do not have any real clues of why the core.exe appears. It happens on different tracks, different bikes, different sessions and with every user. They feel pretty random. Normally bugs can be solved pretty quickly if it is clear what causes it, but not knowing exactly why they happen also makes it hard to inform Piboso on where he could look to improve. For me it is the only thing that keeps this game from going into V1.0, especially now we have several new bikes, loads of tracks and amazing people working hard creating new stuff every week.

RBp

Instailed on C:drive I never had one crash,  When I did a reinstail on E:drive I got a missing DLL error same on F; drive,  reinstailed back on c: drive no missing DLL and no crash's yet.

RBp

another crash, one day I'll get to race someone.

PeterV

1st Post updated

• Rotation part 2 is running this week