• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:38:34 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Joypad compatibility

Started by giorjoe, October 02, 2013, 06:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giorjoe

In order to make compatible the joypad of the ps3 or xbox with pc, You must download the program MOTIONINJOY  LINK . Once installed, open it and follow these steps:

• connect the controller to the USB port of your pc
  • Click on DRIVER MANAGER within Motioninjoy
  • Select the check box on the file (Port_ # 0003. Hub _ # 0004...) and click load drivers
  • Click on PROFILE
  • disconnect the usb from the joypad and reconnect
  • the game pad is now activated
  • Select XBOX mode even for PS3 joypad
  • Click on ENABLE
The program is open Motioninjoy whenever you use the joypad on pc. After the first installation, just connect the wireless controller to the usb port and open the program to be recognized and then start the game. Recommend using the xbox as an option even if you have ps3 controller, then go to options and remove deadzones bringing the all value (by 12 or 64) to zero. Then save, start the game and make calibration

jemaro

It´s necesary this program for the USB XBOX360 Controller?

Or it´s only for wireless controller?

Regards.

Ian

There was a  xinput file for the Xbox 360 have not checked here to see if there is a link.

HornetMaX

You can use an XBox controller with GPB (wired or wireless). In fact, any controller recognized by Windows is basically usable in GPB.
You can even use multiple controllers at the same time (e.g. an xbox pad and a set of pedals, or two pads at the same time, if your hands can do that).

The Xinput plugin is not mandatory: you only need it if you want two separate axes on the two triggers (i.e. without the plugin, the two triggers act as a single combined axis).

MAX.

jemaro

October 03, 2013, 08:21:54 AM #4 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:30:42 AM by jemaro
I use XBOX wired controller without this program.

It´s  better with Xinput plugin?

It`s better two separate axes?

HornetMaX

I'ts not better, it's different.

Assuming you have the throttle and the front brake on the two triggers, with the xinput plugin you'll be able to brake and open the throttle at the same time, without the xinput plugin that would not be possible.

MaX.

jemaro

October 03, 2013, 12:07:42 PM #6 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 12:12:47 PM by jemaro
OK thank you! Now I understand.

Where do I looking for the xinput plugin?

How to install it?

jemaro