• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:25:43 PM

How to mix textures?

Started by Manu, January 20, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

January 20, 2017, 12:15:11 PM Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:24:16 PM by Manu
I have noticed that in victoria circuit the terrain around the track has two mixed textures. What is the method to do this?

Terrain tile texture mixed with satellite image
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Manu

Thank you very much! works perfectly
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Hawk

Quote from: Manu on January 20, 2017, 05:34:06 PM

Did you use the FBX2EDF converter to successfully do that Manu? I couldn't get that to work with the FBX2EDF converter on the opacity channel exporting the FBX file from Maya.  Unless unbeknown to me Piboso has fixed it? :-\

Hawk.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Hawk on January 20, 2017, 06:03:37 PM

Did you use the FBX2EDF converter to successfully do that Manu? I couldn't get that to work with the FBX2EDF converter on the opacity channel exporting the FBX file from Maya.  Unless unbeknown to me Piboso has fixed it? :-\

Hawk.

Unfortunately at the moment the FBX2EDF converted doesn't support textures blending.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Hawk

Quote from: PiBoSo on January 20, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

Hawk.

Unfortunately at the moment the FBX2EDF converted doesn't support textures blending.

Thanks for the update Piboso.... Looking forward to the FBX2EDF converter being able to support this in the future, hopefully together with the ability to export the normal, occlusion and spec maps too without the need to create shader scripts to achieve this.  :)

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk on January 21, 2017, 09:35:07 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on January 20, 2017, 06:14:11 PM

Hawk.

Thanks for the update Piboso.... Looking forward to the FBX2EDF converter being able to support this in the future, hopefully together with the ability to export the normal, occlusion and spec maps too without the need to create shader scripts to achieve this. :)

Hawk.

Any chance you could put these FBX3EDF Converter "Requirements" onto your TODO list too Piboso?

As far as we are concerned, the sooner these issues are sorted out the better as this is a high priority issue with regards to creating MODS in a better and certainly more efficient way for us. :)