Author Topic: CAWS MOD TEAM - Beta 11 - Project Updates - Last Update August 2017  (Read 1632 times)

Warlock

• View Profile
Re: CAWS MOD TEAM - Project Updates
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 03:34:15 PM »
Ok. Well if feedback is wanted, I will gladly give it. But it will need a lot of laps to get enough info for this. Like racing. so I reckon what we need is a 'feedback race series' with each bike. Anyone who joins has to give some feedback. Or maybe a form to fill in on each of the bike's characteristics and components? Like a score out of ten, would that help? I am sure there are free form builders available to do the job. What do you think?
And then at least we can have some RACIIIING!!!

In fact thats the way we do it before release. Lots af races with all bikes in different tracks, we are quite a few in the team so we can do it.
But is never enough, the more the better. So thank you for the effort :)

doubledragoncc

• If it dont fit HIT it!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • GPBOC Live Streams
Re: CAWS MOD TEAM - Project Updates
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 05:05:19 PM »
I know it is a bit OT but also to do with getting feedback for mods you do.

Thanks to matty, I got an OS for the dedicated system. I am having issues with the IGP and need to get another graphics card for it to make it 100% stable.

It has an ASUS P5G mobo with fast ethernet that seems to be good for now. All will be updated as I get more money to put into the system.

I will make dedicated servers for mods so that you guys can ride and test them and give some feedback.

As Piboso server is being replaced I will have to wait to setup and test but will do it asap guys

Thanks to those who have helped to make it possible to build a dedicated server system and it is much appriciated guys.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls

Teamspeak: Server IP: 82.43.148.211  user password "yougetin"

i5 7600 5.0GHz z270 ASUS Maximus Code Mobo 16GB 3866MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix GTX1050Ti OC 4GB DDR5 Kraken X62 AIO Cooler