• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:16:04 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Multi Bike Mod Servers track rotation

Started by JamoZ, January 04, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 3 tracks would you like to see in the track rotation for the upcoming new open category servers?

Catalunya NC
4 (30.8%)
Mugello NC
6 (46.2%)
Victoria
8 (61.5%)
Monza
8 (61.5%)
Magny Cours
6 (46.2%)
Aragon
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 11, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

JamoZ

January 04, 2014, 09:13:10 PM Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 01:09:50 AM by JamoZ
We`re trying to reduce the amount of servers as there are too many for the playerbase currently in GP Bikes.
This way we want to try and make the servers more populated and give people a chance to ride more with eachother.

The amount of servers will probably be as follows:

-2 Multi Bike open category servers with a voted 3 track rotation.
-1 Scooter server with a 3 track rotation (Skusa, La Conca & Laghi).
-1 Supersport server with a voted 3 track rotation.
-1 Standard server - Victoria (Track 19 - Training dry groove) with hint to visit the forum for tracks and mods for people who just bought the game and have no experience with the mods or tracks.

We want to know your choice of 3 tracks of the current list for the rotation.

The rotation will probably be changed by a 2 weekly vote, this way we keep the servers interesting and the track choice fresh for everyone.

The poll will run for 1 week till next saturday.

Thanks in Advance

JamoZ

PS : More tracks will be added with the next vote, this is just t see how it goed and how the new servers will do!

Hawk

Why not put a list of all available tracks for people to vote for the three tracks the community want, and not just from a select few selected by you(I can do rhymes, too. Hehe). Do we live in a democracy or what? LOL  ;D

JamoZ

January 04, 2014, 09:17:13 PM #2 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:20:14 PM by JamoZ
This is not what i want to ride, because personally i don`t like the NC tracks or Magny Cours. But this is a small list of currently popular tracks based on the amount of players i see riding these tracks on a daily basis. There will be new tracks in the poll every 2 weeks, so everyone`s favorite tracks will pass sooner or later.

Desteban

Good Idea mate!
Sachsenring is missing but well, I am fine with Victoria too  ;D

JamoZ

I see that i have fucked up the poll, it`s not multiple choice. You guys want to leave it or start over?

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on January 04, 2014, 09:45:44 PM
I see that i have fucked up the poll, it`s not multiple choice. You guys want to leave it or start over?

I'd say start over, but with more tracks to choose from.

Quote from: JamoZ on January 04, 2014, 09:17:13 PM
This is not what i want to ride, because personally i don`t like the NC tracks or Magny Cours. But this is a small list of currently popular tracks based on the amount of players i see riding these tracks on a daily basis. There will be new tracks in the poll every 2 weeks, so everyone`s favorite tracks will pass sooner or later.

I understand what your saying, and if this is how you have to do this then that's fair enough. But for me personally, the list of tracks is too little(Need more choice).  ;D

Hawk

Now we can only select one track at a time. LOL ;D

JamoZ

January 04, 2014, 10:25:30 PM #7 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:27:57 PM by JamoZ
I can`t delete this thread anymore, god knows why. Or Max has to delete it or open the poll for multiple choice.

If not I will just include the three most voted tracks then ;) So go and bribe some user on the forum for their vote :P

Warlock

I love Magny cours, its a great track  :)

RiccoChicco

January 04, 2014, 10:43:33 PM #9 Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 10:45:38 PM by RiccoChicco
Quote from: JamoZ on January 04, 2014, 10:25:30 PM
I can`t delete this thread anymore, god knows why. Or Max has to delete it or open the poll for multiple choice.

If not I will just include the three most voted tracks then ;) So go and bribe some user on the forum for their vote :P

EDIT : Ok, found it. 3 votes for everyone  8)

JamoZ

Thanks Ricco!

I`ve wiped the votes, so everyone has 3 new chances :)

Abigor

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 04, 2014, 09:15:33 PM
Why not put a list of all available tracks for people to vote for the three tracks the community want, and not just from a select few selected by you(I can do rhymes, too. Hehe). Do we live in a democracy or what? LOL  ;D
+1 to you Hawk on this one......i don't like this race tracks so i will not vote this time.