• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[Old] WorldSBK 17 v.1.5 (for GP Bikes beta 13)

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

mince cela ne fonctionne toujours pas chez moi. J'ai placé le fichier dans mon dossier trainer mais il n'apparait pas;

slim it still does not work at home. I put the file in my trainer folder but it does not appear;

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Greg on January 31, 2018, 07:51:27 PM
mince cela ne fonctionne toujours pas chez moi. J'ai placé le fichier dans mon dossier trainer mais il n'apparait pas;

slim it still does not work at home. I put the file in my trainer folder but it does not appear;

The right place is: "\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\trainers" not "\PiBoSo\GP Bikes\profiles\yournickname\trainers"

Greg

oui la ou je trouve les miens, mais quand je vais dans le jeu il n'apparait pas dans mes sauvegardes

yes where I find mine, but when I go in the game it does not appear in my backups

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Greg on January 31, 2018, 08:18:05 PM
oui la ou je trouve les miens, mais quand je vais dans le jeu il n'apparait pas dans mes sauvegardes

yes where I find mine, but when I go in the game it does not appear in my backups

Click Add...

Greg

February 01, 2018, 06:57:20 AM #154 Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 08:36:02 AM by Greg
apparement seul le circuit victoria est ok ( non nds fonctionne ) Mugello ( nds ne fonctionne pas ) A1 ring ( nds ne fonctionne pas )

apartment only the circuit victoria (no nds works) Mugello (nds does not work) A1 ring (nds does not work)

Italian Mod Team

Stupid question... but do you have this mod installed? Do you have the R1M in the bike list?  ???

Greg

oui il y a le mod. Avec les trainers j'ai mélangé les mods moto gp et sbk et 125 et ca fonctionne
yes there is the mod. With the trainers I mixed the mods motorcycle gp and sbk and 125 and it works

badexample69

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on January 31, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
Quote from: badexample69 on January 31, 2018, 06:34:01 AM
What data we need to input to get the mod to work with a slipper clutch? :-\

???

If you change something here you can't play online.

Can you get the slipper clutch working with the default bikes? Love all bikes but struggling with corner entries with the rear locking. I know I am not the only dude here with that issue.  :-[

teeds

I had the same issue when running shift help but not auto gears?

Italian Mod Team

February 03, 2018, 10:42:03 PM #159 Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 10:46:59 PM by Italian Mod Team
Shift help off is a standard for these bikes, and the slipper clutch is the same of the default bike.

Put less EB the default setting is 4 you can try with 5-6.

teeds

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 03, 2018, 10:42:03 PM
Shift help off is a standard for these bikes, and the slipper clutch is the same of the default bike.

I'm talking about the setting in game, bike mods can't turn that off.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: teeds on February 03, 2018, 10:56:49 PM
Quote from: Italian Mod Team on February 03, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

I'm talking about the setting in game, bike mods can't turn that off.

We have repeated 100 times to put shift help off with our bikes.

101 put shift help off with these bikes.

Greg

l'échange de trainer fonctionne parfaitement. Faites juste attention a regarder le circuit nds ou non
the trainer exchange works perfectly. Just watch the circuit nds or not  ;)

Italian Mod Team

Here a video showing a lap at Mugello with the most difficult bike of the set. Online I see many riders have difficulty to go under the 2 minutes. Hope this onboard vid can help.

QuoteFront brakes: 20mm

Elettronics

TCS 7
EB 6 or 7
AW 0

https://www.youtube.com/v/Riv9e5H7Glw[/center]

badexample69

IMT I love all your bikes! The R1 and Panigale is so much fun! OMG! Love all the pack but do think that the MV Agusta F4 needs some polish in the sound department. The bike sounds like 8 bits flatulence. I want to ride it but I just can't! :(

The bike is an absolute beast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwIBD8EJn-Q