• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:56:36 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] WorldSBK 17 v.1.5 (for GP Bikes beta 13)

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

We still have a lot of members that come from the GP500 era of gaming and modding so what do you expect :P

I do have a slight soft spot for the 2 Strokes but give me a 4 Stroke any day of the week ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

And when you are a crusty old geezer and everyone is watching electric flying bikes you will say "I want some of dem old petrol classica mota-bikes modded in to da game" and some whipper will say "I don't understand those nostalgic thoughts, flying is the only place the fun is at".

Of course, you will be wearing VR eyeballs and probably don't play games other than 'adult VR based tomfoolery'.  Lucky bugga.

oops getting OT.. sorry, delete all this nonsense inbound.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

April 07, 2017, 11:17:33 PM #47 Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:21:04 PM by Hawk
Quote from: RaDiCaL on April 07, 2017, 11:05:13 AM
I have to say that i'm really happy that someone is working on actual bikes.
I dont understand the nostalgic thoughts on the old 250's or 2 stroke. I mean, i'm watching WSBK and Motogp/Moto2 on TV and these are the bikes i want to ride in GPbikes.
When i'm reading the Posts in this Forum it seems to me that i'm alone with this opinion.
So i should probably continue to use the WSBK2017 Server or have to ride Motogp alone with my son on private.
That makes me sad because thats a great game and it needs many Players to be the most fun.
Just my two Cents..

Thanks for the great work !

Michael

Oh believe me Michael, the majority of riders here are 4 stroke MotoGP fans sorry to say.... We've had many debates and a lot of fun and banter with the 2 stroke Vs 4 Stroke guys here in the past. Lol. :P  ;D

I'd guess 2 strokes were not your era? You really don't know what your missing until you've actually ridden a racing 2 stroke bike; they are a lot more exciting and fun to ride than these modern fly by wire machines they make these days. Oh, and that heavenly smell of "Castrol 'R'".... Can't beat em! :P ;D

You only have to look at the majority of 4 stroke bikeMODS created for GPBikes to realise were the real fan base here lies.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: DD! I'm shocked mate! You grew-up in the 2 stroke era and yet your an avid 4 stroke fanatic! Get out a here! Hehe!  ;D ;D

Blackheart

We do not work only on modern bikes, the first IMT mod is the wsbk, but we have some others parallel projects (Some bikes will come out before of the last version of the WSBK 2017).

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Blackheart on April 08, 2017, 04:09:57 AM
We do not work only on modern bikes, the first IMT mod is the wsbk, but we have some others parallel projects (Some bikes will come out before of the last version of the WSBK 2017).

That's good news, but can we have more road bikes? Please? We've got tons of race bikes, haha.

passerBy

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on April 08, 2017, 04:20:33 AM
That's good news, but can we have more road bikes? Please? We've got tons of race bikes, haha.
++1 :) More road bikes and more, well, roads.

Also, what about utilizing these?

• new: rigid front suspension simulation support
  • new: push arm front suspension simulation support
  • new: trail arm front suspension simulation support
  • new: hardtail rear suspension simulation support

doubledragoncc

Naked CBR900RR !!!!! ;D

As if you did not know Blacky lol. Still my favorite bike in GPB for the personal feel

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

RaDiCaL

Well i'm 42 years old and i know the 2 strokes too.
I really like them too but my heart beats for actual racing series like motogp and wsbk  :)

-Michael

RaDiCaL

I would love to ride the WSBK Yamaha R1 or the new Honda Fireblade. Are these bikes planned too?

-Michael

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: RaDiCaL on May 12, 2017, 05:25:09 PM
I would love to ride the WSBK Yamaha R1 or the new Honda Fireblade. Are these bikes planned too?

-Michael

Yep in the next update in addition to big improvements to all other bikes, we'll add bmw, yamaha and also the new honda. We still do not have a release date but... "soon"  ;D

Italian Mod Team

Work in progress preview, the Nicky's bike...

RaDiCaL

NICE !
cant wait to lay my Hands on it :D

RaDiCaL

Blackheart

Quote from: RaDiCaL on July 09, 2017, 08:14:29 PM
no updates ?

I think that all bikes phisics are ready, but atm I haven't time for make the textures and dashboards (all bikes textures are created from scratch by me). Its summer guys  ;D

RaDiCaL

This Honda Looks really awesome.
I have seen the suzuka 8h race and i would love to ride this bike :D