• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:03:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] WorldSBK 17 v.1.5 (for GP Bikes beta 13)

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tube91

Really good !! Thanks you

I really would like to see the R1 .  ;D ;D

Wimp #97

Really nice mod guys, most bikes are very similar so once the R1 is out that calls for a WSBK 2017 championship i think?!  ;D
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Wimp #97 on November 12, 2017, 07:51:30 PM
Really nice mod guys, most bikes are very similar so once the R1 is out that calls for a WSBK 2017 championship i think?!  ;D

The R1 will be out after the event (for avoid bike mismatch)

A champ for sure will be organized when (if) Piboso fix the jump start bugs.  ::)

badexample69

Good day guys!
                      we're waiting patiently for the R1 to be released? Any reliable ETA? Love all the bikes from the pack. Some sound need some work.. the MV and the Kawi but everything else is just awesome! The Panigale is a wheelie fun monster and the CBR is a fun lightweight screamer! Just amazing!!! :)

Italian Mod Team

The 2th Hotlap Event is up HERE the update of the mod It is postponed, so have fun  :)

RaDiCaL

Wimp #97

Quote from: RaDiCaL on December 14, 2017, 05:55:13 PM
and still no Yamaha R1

Relax its coming... No use on releasing an unfinished bike.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

giseler

is the gsxr in the super bike wm ?????

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: RaDiCaL on December 14, 2017, 05:55:13 PM
and still no Yamaha R1

Remember all these bikes have phisics, all liveries, and some parts of the 3d: exausts, windshields, dashboards, stands, etc... created from scratch.  ;)

We works on several bikes and just for a couple of hours at the week (when it is possible) so be patience.

Luponius

Very happy with what there is already, can't say I've gotten around to riding even a quarter of them yet!  Keep up the great work  ;D

adrmelandri

Hey, i have a problem that is still unsolved. Every time i enter a corner, i close down the throttle and reverse gear, every time the bike reverse gear, the bike just become idle ? and i have to open the throttle again to make it not idle. is it because of my settings that turn on auto clutch and shift help ? or what ?
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

KG_03

Yes, i have the same issue on RSV4. It happens mainly when rear wheel rizes too high.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: adrian_melandri on December 28, 2017, 01:00:23 AM
Hey, i have a problem that is still unsolved. Every time i enter a corner, i close down the throttle and reverse gear, every time the bike reverse gear, the bike just become idle ? and i have to open the throttle again to make it not idle. is it because of my settings that turn on auto clutch and shift help ? or what ?

Put OFF shift help  ;)

In the next version we give support also at the shift help  :)