• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:14:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Brake problems...

Started by davidboda46, February 10, 2017, 01:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Maybe I need a thumb brake... there is something blocking the foot one on regular occasions...
DSC_0457 by David, on Flickr

Cheers,

David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

doubledragoncc

I used to have this problem too.

My solution:
1x Duct tape
1x Bag of beef jerky

Repair proceedure:
Carefully untangle any cables caught around the obstruting object. Now open the bag of beef jerky and bend to an L shape. Place the bits of jerky against a table leg, chair leg or just the wall at least 10 feet from your pedals and secure them with the duct tape. Now gently lift the object blocking the pedals and place nose first next to the eef jerky.

Your problem should be solved but the beef jerky may need replacing on a regular basis

Hope this helps

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Hahahaahahha!  ;D

Awwwwwwww.  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

LOL !  ;D

thats a warm spot m8  ;D

HornetMaX

Random Megadeath track. Volume of speakers (and subwoofer) at max. Press Play. Win.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 10, 2017, 09:26:10 PM
Random Megadeath track. Volume of speakers (and subwoofer) at max. Press Play. Win.

ROFL !  ;D  , poor thing  ;D