• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:17:55 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Moto 2 bikes?

Started by davidboda46, February 12, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Nobody running the Moto2 bikes? In my humble opinion the 2015 Kalex is one of the best bikes in GP-bikes. The front is very solid and the bike is a joy to ride. The only little complaint I have is that I wish the rear would be a little bit more like the M2_2013_Kalex. I think these bikes would make for great online races but nobody seems to be riding them. Also, the development stopped on these bikes a fairly long time ago, no modders working on Moto2 projects anymore?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Hi David.  ;)

Development is always an on-going process David, particularly when we also get the feedback from the community to help improve the bikes performance and handling..... CAWS is currently testing an update now for the Moto 2 Kalex 2013 version and it will be released soon mate.  ;)

I don't know about the continued development of the 2015 version as that is not a CAWS MOD Bike.  :)

Thanks for your feedback mate. If there is anything in particular that you feel needs sorting out on the Moto 2 Kalex 2013 version from CAWS MOD Team then please let us know as soon as possible via the relevant feedback thread in the CAWS MOD Team Forum section. Thanks mate.  ;D

Hawk.