• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:56:34 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

TV Cameras for Aragon

Started by Gzehoo, February 13, 2017, 01:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

Hawk

Rather than creating totally separate cam files, you'd be better integrating any new style replay cam-sets into the replay cam-sets that are already part of the track .tsc file in my opinion, that way riders can choose from a selection of cams available instead of having to replace the .tsc file should they want another style of replay-cam.  ;)

To be honest, I personally prefer the original replay cam that was already in the track file for Aragon. On this one you've lost that sense of speed, especially down the long back straight and through the last corner...... Just my opinion of course. :)

Hawk.

Gzehoo

QuoteRather than creating totally separate cam files, you'd be better integrating any new style replay cam-sets into the replay cam-sets that are already part of the track .tsc file in my opinion

It already is.

Making any new camera set, I add it for already created .tsc file without deleting old camera sets.

Hawk

Quote from: Gzehoo on February 13, 2017, 03:54:52 PM
QuoteRather than creating totally separate cam files, you'd be better integrating any new style replay cam-sets into the replay cam-sets that are already part of the track .tsc file in my opinion

It already is.

Making any new camera set, I add it for already created .tsc file without deleting old camera sets.

Oh okay.... We're both on the same track it seems. Nice one mate!  ;D

Hawk.