• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:12:03 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] WSBK 2017 MV Agusta F4 RC - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 14, 2017, 08:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

February 22, 2017, 09:35:15 PM #30 Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 09:37:10 PM by Italian Mod Team
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on February 22, 2017, 09:32:59 PM
Quote from: nurb on February 22, 2017, 09:18:39 PM
I did find out that it wheelies alot faster if you change the ecu from race to qualy ecu. Hope that helps

And also the TCS matters. If you turn that completely off, you wheelie like crazy.

Tires, tcs, clutch and some aids are heavily modded for the next version with the Aprilia (also the bugs are fixed).

MultiCOOLFRESH

Nice. Got to say, after working with the setups of the bikes, they are very nice :)
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

tchemi

Hello.

I just saw that when you are turning the steering on the right, the left arm of the pilot goes through the windshield.

Eagle

Just tested this mod. Seemed too easy to handle for a liter bike. Surprisingly, unless I willingly ran straight into a wall, I couldn't fall from it; and I tried! While it felt pretty good to ride a godly stable bike, I guess there's room for improvements on making it behave like the real thing. Anyway, glad to see the community is still working harder than ever to expand GPBikes. Gotta try out the other brands and categories!

By the way, are those engine samples placeholders? Except the idle one, all of them sound familiar to me. :P

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on March 05, 2017, 12:34:18 PM
Just tested this mod. Seemed too easy to handle for a liter bike. Surprisingly, unless I willingly ran straight into a wall, I couldn't fall from it; and I tried! While it felt pretty good to ride a godly stable bike, I guess there's room for improvements on making it behave like the real thing.

I'd be curious to know your more fast lap, for example Victoria? The MV is more easy of the other bikes but the data are very similar to the real one.

Simplifying a lot:

MV = Very stable, less power
Pani = less stable, very powerful
RSV4 = Good stability, Good power

All maps and phisics are from the IMT team, the MV sounds are a Mix from real bike sounds and some TDU samples.

Eagle

Hem... I haven't checked the lap time, I was too carried away from how smooth it felt to drive it... Ha ha.
I'm no motorcyclist, but it seemed odd to me that such bikes are this forgiving. Even without electronics, it's so stable you can't just believe you are riding a liter sportive! If I recall right, I also noticed the aerodynamics stomp the front on track, similarly to the H2R. I think it's more noticeable when actually flying off the road.  :P

Hah, I knew I recognized the ZX-10r and ZX-12r samples! They did a pretty good job recording those. Hopefully Atari doesn't mind much. ::)

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on March 05, 2017, 01:44:04 PM
Hem... I haven't checked the lap time, I was too carried away from how smooth it felt to drive it... Ha ha.
I'm no motorcyclist, but it seemed odd to me that such bikes are this forgiving. Even without electronics, it's so stable you can't just believe you are riding a liter sportive! If I recall right, I also noticed the aerodynamics stomp the front on track, similarly to the H2R. I think it's more noticeable when actually flying off the road.  :P

Hah, I knew I recognized the ZX-10r and ZX-12r samples! They did a pretty good job recording those. Hopefully Atari doesn't mind much. ::)

The phisics man here ride in real life so...  ;D

The samples of the Murasama are the same of TDU so... at least in MV have been modified.  :P

Eagle

Sounds good then! And yes, I have already pointed out about the RC211V's samples, but I never had the confirmation from PiBoSo about the use of the source content in GPBikes; pretty much why I only temporarily kept publicly my configurations for V2 and Flatplane Inline 4 on my Mega cloud storage. The audio domain in racing games is a delicate task. It needs a considerable amount of money, people willing to lend their vehicles and dynos for few hours per car/bike, silent surroundings and some knowledge to record the samples correctly. Aside from this common professional method coupled with the kind of system GPBikes uses for seamlessly transitioning between samples, there's only an highly programmatic driven audio simulation that could reproduce engine sounds to some extent, but I doubt PiBoSo will ever dig in such a puzzling task, given the amount of projects he is working on, the pace at which they update and these lasts' focus. At the end and sadly, the community is bound to use either cheap samples or rip from commercial games (TDU1 seems in a grey area to me), unless someone finds a way to realize that first option. Though, I can't talk for the Moto2 set, as I have no idea where those samples come from. They sound pretty clean.
If you are interested, I can send you my V2, Flatplane I3/I4 configurations as placeholders the time you get new sounds operational. I think only the I3 needs a bit of tweaking on low revs to be seamless.

vali_grad

fell in love with this bike while playing Super-Bikes Riding Challenge (another Milestone trial&error )
I'm glad you too like ferraris on 2 wheels  ;D 
F4 model shadows even the panigale, an obscene bike to ride .
It wants to fly high, you need a pair of wings and could qualify for DCS as a light fighter trainer =)))  Albatros L-39 watch out !!!
11 years from that game, wish come true .
thank you !  8)
new sim in town ? ping me !