• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:01:37 PM

Announcement

Started by Blackheart, June 24, 2019, 12:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Hi guys!

As you can see I took a break from GP Bikes modding, for me GPB is the best racing sim, but as we all know the development is very slow, so unfortunately my interest atm is low. Im sorry about this.

In addition, my PC has some issues, mainly random reboots, and if you work for mods with complex tools like 3ds max... you will understand that it is a bit frustrating. 

And yep im also a bit distracted with some very arcade games...

Anyways when I'll have some money for a new PC and maybe a DD's system!, (not now because I want to go on vacation this summer) for sure I will return with some my scratch build, because I enjoy doing these things.  ;)

doubledragoncc

Yo Bro........Have a wicked, nice and naughty rockin vacation. WE ALL need you man your the dogs bollocks at the bikes.......................still want a Naked CBR900RR!!!........you know I wont give up lol but all is good

Have a great time my freind

Allan
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

KG_03

Lets all hope that once vacation is over we will come back to new better world of motorcycle racing games :-)