• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:59:36 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Not hearing your own engine.

Started by Klax75, January 05, 2014, 09:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

This needs a fix I don't use any helper aids so I use manual clutch, so I half to release the clutch slowly and give power at the same time if I do it wrong I stall the bike. But on the grind during a race I can't hear my engine at all, so I can't tell how much throttle I am giving, a lot of times I end up flipping the bike because I can't to what the power is at. This is manually for the R6 with no gauges. Not hearing your own engine needs to be fixed.

Docfumi

It is hard to hear your own engine. Try the MaxHud it really helps if you are in cockpit view you have and rpm counter that changes color
so you can keep you revs steady. Give it a go.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=79.0
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on January 05, 2014, 09:09:34 PM
This needs a fix I don't use any helper aids so I use manual clutch, so I half to release the clutch slowly and give power at the same time if I do it wrong I stall the bike. But on the grind during a race I can't hear my engine at all, so I can't tell how much throttle I am giving, a lot of times I end up flipping the bike because I can't to what the power is at. This is manually for the R6 with no gauges. Not hearing your own engine needs to be fixed.

I agree, Klax. it's a real pain, this does need sorting out.

You should always be able to hear your own engine sound to a greater degree than others.