• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

RAGE Buggy's ?

Started by BOBR6 84, December 08, 2016, 09:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes.11

Thats weird, I was looking at making these prior to making the Stadium Super Truck, but since I have a problem ( that hasn't been answered on how to fix (the wheels of the car not showing from cockpit cam ) ) its annoying to make open wheel vehicles.
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BOBR6 84

That's a shame.. hope you can get it sorted somehow! these types of vehicles are alot of fun  ;D

Torque

Quote from: Cory_Hayes.11 on January 25, 2017, 09:12:39 AM
Thats weird, I was looking at making these prior to making the Stadium Super Truck, but since I have a problem ( that hasn't been answered on how to fix (the wheels of the car not showing from cockpit cam ) ) its annoying to make open wheel vehicles.

I think it is relatively easy to make the wheels show up from the cockpit. I did it when I was testing the street stock. I pretty much used the sl_rd files as a template. I don't remember any big issues. If you can't figure it out let me know and I will look into it some more.
Check out the Street Stock Beta! UPDATED FOR BETA 9

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3708.msg63094#new

Let us know what you think!

https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceVinyl/

Cory_Hayes.11

I used the same files for the Formula SAE and I had the problem, and then again in KRP, same problem, I'm not even sure but yeah
YEAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

grimm

I tried to turn a wingless sprint car into something similar with motorcycle engine power and a gearbox, but, it didn't work out all that well and was actually a giant waste of time overall being that I am no where near knowledgeable enough to swap and modify enough stuff around in the files. If someone can actually get a RAGE Buggy to work I'm not sure I would spend much time on any other sim I have.  ;D

BOBR6 84

Quote from: grimm on January 25, 2017, 06:06:35 PM
If someone can actually get a RAGE Buggy to work I'm not sure I would spend much time on any other sim I have.  ;D

My thought's exactly!  ;) 8)