• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:30:32 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta11

Started by PiBoSo, February 16, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yohji

beta11 not fixed texture problem EX) suzuka
I hope also fix it in hotfix.

and rider is not FullTuck under about 160km/h?

tchemi

February 21, 2017, 04:46:25 PM #46 Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:27:59 PM by tchemi
Quote from: Blackheart on February 18, 2017, 01:22:13 PM
instead for the multiplayer improvements need make same races online for test it (anyway atm never see a core in game).

Unfortunatly I experienced some core.exe crash online when going back to pits / settings. Several time in a row saturday afternoon

Quote from: Alone on February 21, 2017, 12:38:40 PM
Hi. I really like the B11 so far, love the new 1P view :)
4)the suspension data gets 0.00 in Hz, fast and low speed when you do a wheelie, gets the gear change rpm or the bike is fall.
If you talk about the front suspension, is it not normal that it have no variation/vibration when you do a wheelie ??

Edit : Speaking of core.exe. I just had this on the GPBOC04, We were riding, and suddenly

http://imgur.com/a/pKhMA

PiBoSo

Updated the Murasama RC990 registration on the master server, to allow stats to be collected.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

LOOPATELI

I think it has been mentioned before in other betas but there are some bugs with wet & mixed conditions. The temperature of the tyre in mixed conditions is much higher than using the same tyres in full wet (of course) but also higher than using the tyres in dry conditions.

Basically, with 50%wet you cannot use any tyre compound,  slicks have no grip and wet tyre are overheated before finish the first lap.

Also, there is a bug when you crash in mixed/wet conditions and the bike goes crazy, you can see what I mean at the very end of the video.

sorry for the long video, but is better to see what I mean because my explanations are crap hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/v/lFOLYoypyrg