• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:19:57 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Phillip Island request

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, February 22, 2017, 03:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

If someone is butthurt, it's you over some virtual track?
I'm just stating facts here. I don't see the need to insult forum members and over such an insignificant issue. Your communication etiquette leaves alot to be desired.

doubledragoncc

Warnings have been sent so play nice or I will be spanking some bottoms!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

WALKEN

Hmmmm, this again?

Another wasted thread of tit for tat.  So who is the victim this time? It wasn't very long ago I deleted an entire thread due to vulgar language. Why is there a need to be right? I vote on the need to be educated. When people are not willing to learn they shut down facilities, so don't cry when forums such as this are gone because of wasted space filled with nonsense.

Please try to respect one another and opposing opinions. Rather than resort to foul language and name calling why not show your true intellect with an assertive idea/opinion!     

Booooooorrrrrrring!  :(         
Help me, help you!

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: WALKEN on February 24, 2017, 05:16:54 PM
Hmmmm, this again?

Another wasted thread of tit for tat.  So who is the victim this time? It wasn't very long ago I deleted an entire thread due to vulgar language. Why is there a need to be right? I vote on the need to be educated. When people are not willing to learn they shut down facilities, so don't cry when forums such as this are gone because of wasted space filled with nonsense.

Please try to respect one another and opposing opinions. Rather than resort to foul language and name calling why not show your true intellect with an assertive idea/opinion!     

Booooooorrrrrrring!  :(       

+1
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />