• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:11:01 AM

How do i clean install?

Started by MonJue, February 28, 2017, 03:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonJue

Hi all,

How do i create a brand new Users\UserName\Documents\PiBoSo folder without old profiles, replays etc attached?

When deleting beta10 before installing beta11, I deleted the PiBoSo folder and the game would not run.. i was thinking that installing beta11 would replace this PiBoSo folder with a new one... Ive since put back the old PiBoSo folder just so the game works... however i would like it to be a complete clean install.

Can anyone help?

As always, thank you!

doubledragoncc

Manually delete ALL files to do with beta 10 and t would be no problem, BUT you need to keep your bike, tracks, rider and misc files to use MODS without re downloading.

JUST delete you profile and indtall GPBikes to a folser like "GPBikes beta11" NOT GP Bikes, then start GPBikes, put in your key and start the sim. Exit the sim and now add you MODS from old GPBikes folder.

Test your new install works and all mods are there then delete OLD GPBikes folder

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

You should save your licence key if you don't know it by heart. It's in licence.ini

Also, Max's unnoficial guide explain how to make a clean install

MonJue

thanks guys... ill give it a go!