• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:10:27 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Old] WSBK 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 28, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

February 28, 2017, 09:41:19 PM Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:34:12 AM by Blackheart
Riders, here You can put yours comment/suggestion and all you think about Aprilia RSV4 RF (spec WSBK 2017)
All team thank you for your contribute.

davidboda46

Sticker free windshield option, that is what I would like to see. I am all for realism, so a windshield with correct stickers is ok, but I wish there was an alternative skin that did not have them. The problem for me (because I ride in 1st person only, with EdTracker) is that when you are tucked in the stickers end up right were you want to look towards the corners apex. The effect is that every high speed corner essentially becomes a half blind one. This comment is not only for this bike but all other mod-bikes as well.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Italian Mod Team

Your Its a good point, They will be removed in the onboard visual (so only inside) because they can give much trouble.  ;)

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

r1rossi

In initial test everything feels nice.

I do notice the rear suspension seems very sloppy(visually only) seems like the rear shock looks blown bouncy type

Toomes1

Thanks for this bike...first feelings- a nice bike to ride probably not as stable as the Ducati from the default settings but with different setup it's brilliant....each to the own feel....thanks.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: r1rossi on March 03, 2017, 02:47:25 PM
In initial test everything feels nice.

I do notice the rear suspension seems very sloppy(visually only) seems like the rear shock looks blown bouncy type

Need check this thx for the report  ;)

Quote from: Toomes1 on March 03, 2017, 04:46:12 PM
Thanks for this bike...first feelings- a nice bike to ride probably not as stable as the Ducati from the default settings but with different setup it's brilliant....each to the own feel....thanks.

Thank you for your feedback Toomes1  ;)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on March 02, 2017, 12:27:19 PM
Your Its a good point, They will be removed in the onboard visual (so only inside) because they can give much trouble.  ;)

That should be optional. I prefer for the stickers to be there, if they are there in real life.

Urban Chaos 2.0

One more thing: For the Aprilia, could you please slow down the rate at which the rpms drop when the bike is in Neutral gear? When revving the bike in neutral (or with the clutch disengaged), the rpms drop way too quickly. It's unrealistic in that regard. Manu's R1M has the same problem.

Urban Chaos 2.0

One last thing: Could you make improvements to the two onboard rider views (T-Cam and Rider View)? I have attached a screenshot of the positions I would like to recommend. "Rider View" location in the screen shot corresponds to the change I have made, and which can be seen in this video below. This new view allows for a more realistic perception of track trajectories, whereas the old view made it a bit difficult to see where the bike was going on track. I have also attached the .geom file

Thanks a lot for this awesome bike.

https://www.youtube.com/v/iZok1usqFeM&feature=youtu.be

Important: The .geom file is not meant for anybody other than the Italian Mod Team. If anybody else downloads it, they will have issues riding the Aprilia online.

doubledragoncc

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 07, 2017, 09:30:17 PM
One last thing: Could you make improvements to the two onboard rider views (T-Cam and Rider View)? I have attached a screenshot of the positions I would like to recommend. "Rider View" location in the screen shot corresponds to the change I have made, and which can be seen in this video below. This new view allows for a more realistic perception of track trajectories, whereas the old view made it a bit difficult to see where the bike was going on track. I have also attached the .geom file

Thanks a lot for this awesome bike.

https://www.youtube.com/v/iZok1usqFeM&feature=youtu.be

Important: The .geom file is not meant for anybody other than the Italian Mod Team. If anybody else downloads it, they will have issues riding the Aprilia online.

Sorry UC but that view is for GAMES it is totally unreal and looks horrible.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

In my opinion it's a lot better. Does not deviate much from what the RC990 offers, and I absolutely LOVE the RC990.

Warlock

IRL you dont even see the cockpit when riding fast. only when you tuck in on straights.
With that amount of FOV i agree with DD, looks terrible.

In this pic, he only see black tarmac and white-blue of the curb

doubledragoncc

Have you ever riden a real bike!!! You CANT see the tank like that and it is if you have your ass on the pillion seat and the fairing is 3 feet away from you it is totally unrealist and looks shite to me lol.

You are entitled to your opinion and me to mine. I prefer realism over gamer looks.

Either that or the camera is strapped to your balls!!! LOL ;D

Sorry but the view it has now is correct for real world

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

I bet he can even see the sweet hedgehog on the grass too, but definately not see the tank

DD