• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

White riders In Multiplayer

Started by lkslodzkzn, March 02, 2017, 09:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lkslodzkzn

Hi Piboso can You help me i was wrote this post http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3876.msg65725#msg65725 some time ago and i have question it is possible to make riders white like in screenshot all the time because i have huge drop of fps with never bikes from around 60 to 10  :o, I know this was a bug but only when it was with non textures (white) i have smooth play  :'(

PiBoSo

Could you please try lowering the textures size in GP Bikes' graphics settings?
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

h106frp

Make yourself a new set of textures by scaling them down in size and making a new paint file. Any ^2 value will work 128, 256, 512 etc.

The suit and hemet use quite large texture sizes by default and some of the newer bike use very large textures.

Are you using built in graphics? If so you should commit more memory to the graphics device. GPB will probably not be using system memory above 2gig by default anyway so you may as well use it as texture memory.

lkslodzkzn

March 02, 2017, 09:43:32 PM #3 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:57:16 PM by lkslodzkzn
I was try but almost no diference only what give little efect is turn off AA.. but still unplayable in multi when other riders are close to me.

lkslodzkzn

No my GPU is old hd 3850 but weird is so huge drop

h106frp

Decent enough card, with AA off you would expect it to be OK

Sounds like ATI drivers issue

lkslodzkzn

Drivers are newest as possible other games work with no problems at all .

PiBoSo

Quote from: h106frp on March 02, 2017, 09:41:25 PM
Make yourself a new set of textures by scaling them down in size and making a new paint file. Any ^2 value will work 128, 256, 512 etc.

The suit and hemet use quite large texture sizes by default and some of the newer bike use very large textures.

There is no need to manually scale the textures.
The built-in textures size setting does the same on the fly.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

h106frp

OK, nice to know thats how it works.

Thanks

OpenGL is unfortunately reported as the weakest aspect of ATI drivers