• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:08:50 AM

2 minor bugs

Started by HornetMaX, March 10, 2017, 07:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

1. First time I select a bike (e.g. a mod bike just installed), the rider defaults to Legends and style to Classic.
I'm under the impression that triggers the weird "rider sitting backward" bug.

2. In the garage, clicking on the button to admire the bike in the pitlane: hiding the "tooltip" with the space bar, the mouse does no longer move the camera (not sure it's intentional).

doubledragoncc

Same here Max and it mkes me wonder what P has done as the rider being as it is, is as if you put a gpb bike in mxb that is what happens, so has P mixed or tried to incorperate parts of MXB in GPB and it dont work?

either way, I would have thought if ONE person makes two bike sims the bikes, rider should be the same but who knows. I seems like some confusiion is going on between the two

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 10, 2017, 07:39:48 PM
2. In the garage, clicking on the button to admire the bike in the pitlane: hiding the "tooltip" with the space bar, the mouse does no longer move the camera (not sure it's intentional).

This is intentional.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".