• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:14:58 AM

Hello everyone

Started by miki, March 03, 2017, 01:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miki

I've been lurking on the forum for a couple months now, and well, I decided it was time to actively join in with the community. I'm loving GPB so far (although the learning curve is kicking my ass right now) and the community seems to be rather active and supportive with new stuff coming out on a regular basis.

I'm looking forward to more awesome stuff from PiBoSo and the rest of the community.

doubledragoncc

Welcome to the forum miki

Hope to see you online soon

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Welcome aboard Miki!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Good to see anothe face Miki :D

Welcome aboard
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

janaucarre

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

miki

Cheers for the welcome lads

loinen

Hi man and welcome! By the way if you want for more cool stuff from Pibs and you love bikes, try another project - mx-bikes. It's the youngest kid but already very very nice. Even if you don't like motocross, you'll probably like after some time :) demo available but demo track is way too simple without big jumps, so it's much better to try full coz jumps are fun, especially with whips/scrubs. If not sure about buying, check youtube channel by TheFatController guy, he has great style and some sexy movies enough to take a decision.

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

DidietXFuera

GP-Bikes INDONESIA
Like GP-Bikes Indonesia Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gpbindo/