• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 08:34:38 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP250cc BikeMod [Beta 12b]

Started by Jose Reina, March 03, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

doubledragoncc

I found it is if selecting CLASSIC riding style with bot legends and modern rider so I stick with Modern

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Alby46

... exactly the opposite for me lol

doubledragoncc

Dang Alby, you have to be ass about face again lol

I was what happened when I tried using GPB bikes in MXB

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PeterV

Thx too all involved with the mod. CAWS hosts a server for it.

doubledragoncc

I am working on the championship and plan for in the next 2 weeks

DD

Alby46

great to hear, i will definitely take part to it :)

Hawk

Just tested your 250 2 stroke bikes for the first time.
Having read through this thread I'm very surprised no one has picked up straight away on some issues that are not correct for this class of bike:

• Rev limiter applied to RPM when in actual fact these 2 stroke bikes didn't have rev-limiters.
  • Seems to be using a "quick selector" for gear shifts(when not using "Shift Help" or  a "fully manual clutch")? If I'm not mistaken they didn't have quick selectors in those days.
  • Doesn't seem to be any throttle-blip available on gear down shifts when using "shift help"?
  • "Shift Help" is way too slow when changing gears.
  • No idle RPM(engine stops on idle), which fair enough you could say that is realistic.

Apart from those issues, great job guys, I really like them. Thank you! ;D 8)

Hope the feedback helps.  ;)

Hawk.

tchemi

Don't we talk about the gauges and dashboard that are not fonctional ??? I didn't try all the bikes but on the HONDA 99, the gauges stay fixed and glitched.

Jose Reina

Quote from: Hawk on March 29, 2017, 07:58:53 PM
Just tested your 250 2 stroke bikes for the first time.
Having read through this thread I'm very surprised no one has picked up straight away on some issues that are not correct for this class of bike:

• Rev limiter applied to RPM when in actual fact these 2 stroke bikes didn't have rev-limiters.
  • Seems to be using a "quick selector" for gear shifts(when not using "Shift Help" or  a "fully manual clutch")? If I'm not mistaken they didn't have quick selectors in those days.
  • Doesn't seem to be any throttle-blip available on gear down shifts when using "shift help"?
  • "Shift Help" is way too slow when changing gears.
  • No idle RPM(engine stops on idle), which fair enough you could say that is realistic.

Apart from those issues, great job guys, I really like them. Thank you! ;D 8)

Hope the feedback helps.  ;)

Hawk.

Thanks for the feedback, we will keep in mind for following updates ;)
We're glad you like it

Jose Reina

Quote from: tchemi on March 30, 2017, 11:13:43 AM
Don't we talk about the gauges and dashboard that are not fonctional ??? I didn't try all the bikes but on the HONDA 99, the gauges stay fixed and glitched.

In the second post, we already said it. In the following updates we hope it is fixed.

Quote from: LOOPATELI on March 03, 2017, 10:28:45 PM
Hope you like them guys.

Any bugs or suggestions please report them.

This we'll try to improve for the next update:
---Dashboards
---Engine Sounds
---Bike cameras

tchemi

Ho ! Great news !!

Also, I don't know if it has already been mentionned, but the engine sounds are A MAZ ING !!

LOOPATELI

Quote from: tchemi on April 02, 2017, 02:11:01 PM
Ho ! Great news !!

Also, I don't know if it has already been mentioned, but the engine sounds are A MAZ ING !!

the sound are the ones of the varese, but in this last betas I think the sounds have been improved

Jose Reina