• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:37 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Let's race! | Sunday 5th

Started by LOOPATELI, March 04, 2017, 12:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nurb

has the race begun or has it finished already? because i wouldnt have been able to make the race time because its at 4 am for me haha. When is the race going to happen?

Gzehoo

Can't join to server. I'm waiting over 2 minutes until getting core.exe

MultiCOOLFRESH

I crashed, then got in the menu a core and then could not connect... I will try it another time
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

BOBR6 84

MultiCOOLFRESH

FUCKING CORES!!! TCHEMI ran into me and the game crashed... I can not join now

Nismo

The mod is really fantastic...but core.exe ruin the game   :'( :'(

Kerazo

sorry for start troubles.. congrats to podium riders!

doubledragoncc

GPB crashed just after the finish lol

Stream is up soon
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Syd

Congrats Davide, great race. First 11 laps with Loopa only feet apart the whole time, were spectacular. And how Jose nearly caught you and Loopa, I just don't know. Superb.

doubledragoncc

Congrats Davide, Loopa and Jose brilliant race

Sorry guys but rare to get such a battle and kept stream on it

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

tchemi

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 05, 2017, 09:09:12 PM
Sorry budy. I was really surprised. I tried to wider my traj a little bit but it touched anyway. So bad you had the core.exe.
I had a lot of trouble between practice and the race. Lot of crashes, impossible to join the server etc... :/

This was my first race in GPB by the way. Those bikes a quite hard to dominate. I must have done 4 or 5 clean lap only :(

GG for the 3 aliens in the front !

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: tchemi on March 05, 2017, 09:39:48 PM
Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 05, 2017, 09:09:12 PM
Sorry budy. I was really surprised. I tried to wider my traj a little bit but it touched anyway. So bad you had the core.exe.
I had a lot of trouble between practice and the race. Lot of crashes, impossible to join the server etc... :/

This was my first race in GPB by the way. Those bikes a quite hard to dominate. I must have done 4 or 5 clean lap only :(

GG for the 3 aliens in the front !

Still not your fault ;) Every now and then we hit each other. Btw., when you touch a other rider, you imediatly fall. This also got to be fixed. Just too many cores...

Davide74

Great race with Loopateli and Jose Reina, incredible !! Some of the best racing I've done on GP Bikes.

Thanks to all the participants in special to DD for his super nice retransmision, many thanks man!!

Jose Reina

Thanks to all for the race! And  DD for the live!  ;)

LOOPATELI

Despite all the cores during the all afternoon, the race it's been amazing. Thanks DD for hosting the race and for streaming it. The quality of the streams now are superb. Congrats man!.

About core.exe's, I think we need to do another netcode testing with piboso because what happened today I've not seen it in years. Really desperating.