• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:24:14 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[SPOILERS] MotoGP 2017

Started by miki, March 04, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Ooochi ouch. Glad he's ok.  :o
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

luckily for me, i saw Jack talking to marshals after the crash BEFORE i saw the actual crash. it was horrific to watch - Jack is so, so lucky....

miki

Jack is a sturdy bloke, he came out for Q2 45 minutes later  :D

WALKEN

Its never good watching someone crash.

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/248635/1/crutchlow-i-dont-know-why-we-come-here-in-may.html

How about that Cal Crutchlow, he's amazing!

I use to think his gibberish was cute, now it makes me want to puke!  Crutchlow is a a blow hard.  Can't wait to read why he wasn't on pole today, obviously no fault of his own.     
Help me, help you!

miki

I like Crutchlow, he definitely moans a lot, about everything, and anything. But there is no denying he's an entertaining guy to watch; even if it's just for his crashes  ;D

matty0l215

He's British. Of course we complain about the weather, It's one of our few conversation topics :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

WALKEN

Well I certainly will not blame the entire British race just because of one prat, as you say or douche as I say.  ;D

I get humor and all or poking a rib or two but Cal seriously believes his own legendary status. I bet he thinks about Vinales and Zarco a lot.  As far as the British go I think Redding is the best of them.     
Help me, help you!

matty0l215

Come to the UK and you will see how much we talk about the weather  ;D :P

Cal has always been my favourite British rider. Never was a fan of Smith, he's a bit to quiet. Redding is prabably in 2nd and with a decent amount of time left in his career I hope to see more of him :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

miki

Redding seems like a genuine bloke, his interview with 44teeth was entertaining and he seems like he knows what he's talking about.

Stout Johnson

I still can't get over the crash from Miller. He was just very very lucky. If that bike would have hit him when coming down first, he probably would have been dead. It is a good reminder that it indeed it is a dangerous sport, just like Salom reminded us last year.

Every rider should make a mental note to not to be braking too hard during lean in turn 1 in Le Mans. He lost traction on the front for a split second and he could not get the bike to lean to the other side and was bound to hit the outside rail. Next rider might not be so lucky. But maybe the other riders are braking smoother there.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

CapeDoctor

as tough as he is, something tells me Jack is going to feel a little tender today.....  :)

Stout Johnson

Quote from: CapeDoctor on May 21, 2017, 07:06:15 AM
as tough as he is, something tells me Jack is going to feel a little tender today.....  :)
Definitely! ;D  but he is a tough mofo.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

BOBR6 84

not watched it but seen the skittles in moto3  :o was it oil??

miki

Yeah, someone cracked an engine casing on a first lap spill and left a nice long oil streak over the track.

miki

Here it is for those who missed it: https://streamable.com/k6fe1

Not much of a spoiler, the race was red flagged, obviously, and restarted.