• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:13:49 PM

[SPOILERS] MotoGP 2017

Started by miki, March 04, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Oouuufff terrible that is  >:( i know it's not easy but it should have been spotted.

miki

Yeah, it's not very often that everyone by the track misses an oil spill this long. Luckily nobody got hurt.

Boerenlater

Great result for Zarco. Second at his homerace on the old Yamaha! Who would have thought he could make it to the end on those softs.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

miki

Definitely a big race for Zarco, more disappointing for a couple title contenders (no spoilers  :-X)

Boerenlater

Quote from: miki on May 21, 2017, 03:49:10 PM
Definitely a big race for Zarco, more disappointing for a couple title contenders (no spoilers  :-X)
Race is over... why no spoilers?

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 21, 2017, 03:56:12 PM

Some people haven't been able to seen the race yet, that's why.  ::)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

you'd literally need to live in a cave if you don't want to see the results lol i haven't seen any of it either.. but i already know the results. get over yourselves.

Boerenlater

Quote from: Hawk on May 21, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Hawk.
Then do not deliberately visit a thread where results may or may not be posted about a race that has been done already.

If I haven't watched it yet I'm not going to visit this exact thread to bitch about spoilers.

Hawk

Quote from: Boerenlater on May 21, 2017, 05:05:25 PM
Quote from: Hawk on May 21, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Hawk.
Then do not deliberately visit a thread where results may or may not be posted about a race that has been done already.

If I haven't watched it yet I'm not going to visit this exact thread to bitch about spoilers.

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 21, 2017, 04:51:44 PM
you'd literally need to live in a cave if you don't want to see the results lol i haven't seen any of it either.. but i already know the results. get over yourselves.

Would it be so difficult to create a specific thread for it, clearly named with "Spoiler Alert" in the title? :P

Hawk.
PS: Personally this doesn't bother me, I tend to watch it live and/or don't mind knowing the results, but I can understand those that don't want spoilers posting without thought for others first.

miki

I did make a new thread last round but it seemed nobody cared

CapeDoctor

why not just edit the title of this thread, rather than creating a new thread for each round?

Hawk

Quote from: CapeDoctor on May 22, 2017, 03:42:51 AM
why not just edit the title of this thread, rather than creating a new thread for each round?

+1  ;)

Hawk

miki

I have no idea how to do that

matty0l215

Go to the first post and click modify and you should be able to change the title there.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

miki

Thanks Matty, I was looking for a button somewhere separate.