• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:05:46 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[SPOILERS] MotoGP 2017

Started by miki, March 04, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 08, 2017, 09:08:52 PM
He did bloody well today. And so did Cal, goes to show what a leveler the rain is ;D
Leveller, except for MM it seems :)

miki

https://twitter.com/MotoGP/status/850756227147509760

I've done this a couple times in the game, although it usually doesn't end this well  :P

Urban Chaos 2.0

Remember what I said about Lorenzo? Lol, he's SUFFERING. It's a shame that dirty SOB Marquez isn't suffering with him.

miki

I don't understand the hate for Marquez, I have no strong feelings towards him personally, but I can't see any reasons to hate him as much as some MotoGP fans seem to

Urban Chaos 2.0

It's because of what he did in 2015. When he intentionally rode to slow Rossi down in Philip Island, I was the VERY FIRST person to say it on social media. All the dumb Rossi fans were busy insulting Ianone on his Facebook page for coming 3rd ahead of Rossi, and I was the only one saying, "What the fuck are you swearing at Ianone for? Marquez was intentionally slowing Rossi down for no reason other than to prevent him from catching Jorge." I could see it before even Rossi did.  It's only after Rossi corroborated my statements, brought time-sheet data to back it up, and publicly accused Marquez, that people suddenly switched their opinion. Most of them, had no legitimate reason to switch their opinion, but sided with Rossi just because he's Rossi.

In Sepang, we all saw the way Marquez was riding. The championship was long over for him, and he sought to ruin any chance Rossi had of doing well. After Rossi slowed down and ran Marquez wide, Marquez slowed down behind him, then suddenly rode straight into Rossi's leg. It seemed intentional. Why in the hell would Marquez ride into Rossi's leg? But that's what the slow-mo footage showed. In a situation like that, Marquez KNOWS exactly how to control his throttle hand.

After the incident for which the replay footage showed it was OBVIOUS Rossi didn't kick him, Marquez said Rossi had kicked him. Why? That's what he thought everybody thought, given how it looked at first. Marquez said this before he knew what the various slow-motion camera angles could prove. When Race Direction called Rossi and Marquez in, to discuss what happened, Marquez could be seen smiling quite happily as Rossi walked in, and before the door was shut.

After reviewing the evidence, Race Direction said, "No matter what Marquez says, we believe he was deliberately interfering with Rossi". However, when MotoGP's official social media pages reported it, they straight-up REMOVED what Race Direction had said, from their posts. That alone shows they conspired to protect Marquez".

What's more, is that Lorenzo admitted after winning the championship, that Marquez and Pedrosa rode in a manner that would protect him because he was Spanish, and they were Spanish. Of course Pedrosa had nothing to do with it, but Lorenzo didn't know.

Interestingly, many of those official news stories covering Lorezo's self indictment slowly started disappearing, and finding one now, won't be that easy.

Marquez is a scumbag, and in fact, he's been that way since long before he ever hit puberty.

https://www.youtube.com/v/PG6F22eztjc

Boerenlater

Many champions were scumbags at some point. Including Rossi or in F1 Senna and Schumacher.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Urban Chaos 2.0

April 09, 2017, 08:37:28 AM #36 Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:44:03 AM by Urban Chaos 2.0
Maybe... but to completely fuck up someone's title hopes through nothing but malice and spite the way Marquez did, is something else. It is a despicable thing, the like of which people have never seen in any sport. At least, the likes of Schumacher were "scumbags" through desperate efforts to fight for victory and world championships. Never just to destroy someone's hopes and dreams.

Napalm Nick

For Marquez to be considered better than Rossi in the history books he has to win more world championships, so to do that you stop Rossi getting more. History will remember the records not how they were made.

It's a sad fact to be considered the best you have to be ruthless. It means winning the 'game of sport' but failing the game of life.

I believe Rossi would be just as ruthless if the positions were switched - don't let the " I'm verri appi" facade fool you.

But Yeh I would despise anyone who effectively cheats in a game. Same as footballers feigning injury. Hello that is CHEATING! Scumbags lol 😁  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Urban Chaos 2.0

Well that's life. Lorenzo's suffering more than the true culprit, but hey that's better than nothing. Lol.

JamoZ

doubledragoncc

April 09, 2017, 08:11:39 PM #40 Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:21:52 PM by doubledragoncc
That was a real race today, both scumbags dumped it.

Shame about Danny going down

Lorenzo proves once again he aint got what it takes to STAY a champion like Rossie. 350 races and 223 trophies!!!

VIÑALES needed that Yam and is gonna be hard to beat. 2.9 seconds lead ät the line

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 09, 2017, 08:11:39 PM
That was a feal race today, both scumbags dumped it.

Hahaha, God is good.

miki

Poor Dovi, two years in a row he has been taken out by someone else  :P
Other than that, racing was disappointing, with exception of moto3 of course

doubledragoncc

Still waiting to see moto3 so DONT say a word guys lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: miki on April 10, 2017, 09:36:18 AM
Poor Dovi, two years in a row he has been taken out by someone else  :P
Other than that, racing was disappointing, with exception of moto3 of course

Wat? The MotoGP race was pretty good, because of the fights from the "slower guys". Didn't you see Zarco drifting around the track? I think, it was a pretty good race.
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />