• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:46:00 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[SPOILERS] MotoGP 2017

Started by miki, March 04, 2017, 04:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miki

Any thoughts about the season so far since we are on the halfway point?

matty0l215

Im loving this season so far!

So many different riders at the pointy end, 10 points seperating the top 4 and like you say were only half way tbrough ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

The fact it's hard to predict who will be OK on the next track is kinda fun, but at the same time it's super weird: one track a bike dominates, the next it's in 10th position.
Plus last year bikes performing better than this years one, factory ones doing worse than private ones. Plus some very weird crashes (inexplicable ones I mean).

There's something fishy, don't know, maybe the tires ...

But yeah, the fight for then championship should be quite funky to watch.

Joeski

Yeah you're right there Hornet - the fact that rookie riders like Zarco and Folger are competing at the pointy end backs that up. No disrespect to either rider as they're both potential c'ship winners but a few years ago you'd never see a rookie on a Tech3 consistently challenging for podiums.

Like you say Hornet, I think some riders/manufacturers are struggling to understand the tyres...whenever they have issues, it seems to always be with tyre grip or longevity...and there's no apparent pattern behind it.

But all that being said - it's making for fantastic racing and a great year so far!
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Nicotine

GP-Bikes Indonesia

HornetMaX

Warlock

Joeski

awesome race - loved seeing Dovi battle like that for the win!

Those Yamaha's are really struggling with tyre life aren't they - looks like it's between the honda and duke here on in
Life's not a dress rehearsal, you only get one lap; why not make it a good one?

Stout Johnson

For those who didn't get this yet, Rossi is medically cleared for Aragon.
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/09/21/the-battle-is-on-fire-motorland-revs-up-for-motogp/240252

I take my hat off to him for trying...
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Just amazing. I've read some are even doubting the real magnitude of his injury (because for that kind of injury, the recover has been just incredible).
Anyway, yeah, hat off just for trying. Let's see how it feels tomorrow.

HornetMaX

[Motegi]: holy crap ! WHAT.A.FIGHT !!

PeterV

Was worth getting up for so early indeed

matty0l215

Hawk

matty0l215

Holy shit that last corner!!