• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:30:02 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Shoei NXR Cagiva

Started by MultiCOOLFRESH, March 07, 2017, 07:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiCOOLFRESH

Hello everybody,

finally I did my paint for the NXR. I plan to do 3 to 4 more paints. It is an retro kind of helmet with some Cagiva marks on it. Please give some feedback for the next ones :)

MCF
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

MonJue

Just checked out your paint..

I noticed you have left the 3d model grid on the visor.. remove this layer before saving as a tga.
Also when exporting the visor as a tga, save as 32 bits/pixel and not 24 bits/pixel. This way the visor will stay transaprent.

;)

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: MonJue on March 19, 2017, 04:58:36 PM
Just checked out your paint..

I noticed you have left the 3d model grid on the visor.. remove this layer before saving as a tga.
Also when exporting the visor as a tga, save as 32 bits/pixel and not 24 bits/pixel. This way the visor will stay transaprent.

;)

The visor should not be transparent :D And I did not remove the 3d grid? Oh man, so dumb :D Will fix that after my next paint :)

MonJue

Perfect! yes you can only just see the grid... i wasn't too sure if the visor was meant to be transparent or not? My first visor i exported was solid and thought maybe you had done the same?.. either way the helmet looks great!.. well done.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: MonJue on March 19, 2017, 06:21:21 PM
Perfect! yes you can only just see the grid... i wasn't too sure if the visor was meant to be transparent or not? My first visor i exported was solid and thought maybe you had done the same?.. either way the helmet looks great!.. well done.

Thank you very much, next helmet is coming :D