• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Time it takes to get a topic reply to be put on unread posts since last visit.

Started by Seajay 64, March 08, 2017, 09:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seajay 64

Today 8-03-2017 at 14.09 GMT I posted another reply in "Support"  post "Core.exe solution" started by Monjue, on the 28-02-2017.
It is now past 21.00 GMT 8-03-2017, and upon looking in the unread posts since last visits section of the forum my addition has not appeared on the screen.

Is a time limit exposed between actual posting to the time it takes for any post to come to the fore, or is the titled initial posting not relevant anymore necessitating me to start a new topic.
I have looked in "Support Core.exe solutions" and I can see that my post is there, but it has not come to the unread  post since last visit screen for anyone else to read.
Could someone please advise me if I should start a new topic and post again, or should I just wait until my post appears onto the unread since last here page?

Thank you

Seajay 64

Hawk

Quote from: Seajay 64 on March 08, 2017, 09:17:42 PM
Today 8-03-2017 at 14.09 GMT I posted another reply in "Support"  post "Core.exe solution" started by Monjue, on the 28-02-2017.
It is now past 21.00 GMT 8-03-2017, and upon looking in the unread posts since last visits section of the forum my addition has not appeared on the screen.

Is a time limit exposed between actual posting to the time it takes for any post to come to the fore, or is the titled initial posting not relevant anymore necessitating me to start a new topic.
I have looked in "Support Core.exe solutions" and I can see that my post is there, but it has not come to the unread  post since last visit screen for anyone else to read.
Could someone please advise me if I should start a new topic and post again, or should I just wait until my post appears onto the unread since last here page?

Thank you

Seajay 64

Your own posts don't show up for you in the "Unread Posts" list. It's only others posts that you personally have not read before that show in that list.  ;)

Hawk