• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:03:51 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

The Ugliest MotoGP Bike In The History of The World

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, March 11, 2017, 07:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Maybe Newton was wrong after all  ::)
F=ma and inertia and aerodynamic drag are constants

WALKEN

Interesting, I see a trend going on here. It seems as if a thread go's in a bad direction as of lately the name (Urban Chaos) seems to be the in the middle of it all?

Other than the Fox eating popcorn there is nothing good about this thread! Another wasted space on Piboso.com.

So who should we blame and tell me who is the victim? 

Its a good thing I'm not Admin as someone would be typing their frustrations else where for a little while until they learn how to play nice. This is getting really old  ::)

Urban- you have just as much say as the next person here but arguing is getting old and maybe you should cool it man? For everyone else, if you have a problem with Urban, then please ignore posts that allow Urban to gather power over the situation.

With Love-

-WALKEN-  :)   
Help me, help you!

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: WALKEN on March 13, 2017, 12:17:41 AM
...if you have a problem with Urban, then please ignore posts that allow Urban to gather power over the situation.

Hahaha, I'm not the oppressor here Walken, and I do not roam this forum looking to command the skies to shower thunderous rains of confrontation onto the threads in which I am present. HornetMax is simply offended by the reality that somebody much, much younger than him is a far better thinker than he is. This seemingly harsh truth, being too great for him to bear caused him to do what we witnessed him doing. I was quite tired, and apparently such tiredness struck me with a propensity to "see where the foolishness lies". Certainly I am fault here in the sense that I entertained the foolishness. That won't ever happen again. If ever I ignore an argument or a comment, it will be for an overt display of irrationality on the part of the second party.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 13, 2017, 05:50:16 AM
HornetMax is simply offended by the reality that somebody much, much younger than him is a far better thinker than he is.
Oh well ... let's settle with that, my far better thinker. It's fine.

@All the others: in case I (or others) don't comment Urban's next "explanation" of physics phenomena, just don't take it at face value. Give it a quick check with any high-school physics book ... 5min, job done.

grimm

Wow, that was an "interesting" read. Aerodynamic theory is incredibly complex and really not something my caveman brain is going to get into on the internet.  :D

That Ducati is indeed ugly as sin though.  ;D

Urban Chaos 2.0

grimm my old buddy, how you doing bro  :D?! Trust me, you're not the one with the caveman brain here. That title belongs to a washed up fool of maximum unintelligence. Good thing the creature is now on my ignore list.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

grimm

:o That was awful passive aggressive.

I've got a great deal of respect for the group here on the GPB forum. There is alot of history of the forum changing venue and also how small the original group was that was following the Piboso title GP Bikes. I came around at the start of Alpha3, and was instantly hooked, ended up joining the forum, and the rest is a long, cool, personal history of watching some extremely technical discussion happen through the years. Max isn't just on about nothing, he's extremely intelligent when it comes to, and discussing, everything physical about motorcycles. As well, there is a hand full or two of other members here that I've grown to respect the replies of in stuff like this, just like I enjoy reading Max's comprehensive list of evidence to support his stance on things as mysterious as aerodynamic force applied to a motorcycle at racing pace.

Compared to them, I am, indeed, not worthy of contribution to this discussion as I am no where near as intelligent about the topic as they are. I know when I should just sit back and read what others have to say, it's a good skill to have. And when I talk, it's usually long winded because I address the entirety of the topic in one fell swoop, in detail. Like now...  ;D

Not at all trying to "take sides" here, but personal argument between two people, in the middle of a fantastic discussion about the how and why of the recent era ushering in aerodynamic modifications in top tier motorcycle racing, kinda ruins it a little and spoils the excitement of speculating on what this whole thing is really about. Sure the bike is indeed ugly, but, it was a great catalyst for identifying the true reasoning for winglets and all matter of bodywork changes we've seen recently.

Anyway, carry on, I'm off to go bang some rocks together in an attempt to make fire while the brains of the operation figure out why MotoGP has winglets. lol  8)

Vini

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 12, 2017, 08:19:18 PM
No really Urban, are you sure you know a little of what you're talking about ?
that's usually a no.

JamoZ

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 12, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
Hahaha, you're a fucking joke.

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 13, 2017, 05:50:16 AM
somebody much, much younger than him is a far better thinker than he is.

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 13, 2017, 09:19:42 AM
That title belongs to a washed up fool of maximum unintelligence. Good thing the creature is now on my ignore list.

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 12, 2017, 10:29:53 PM
I was actually in bed when a friend awoke me with a phone call.

With this kind of attitude i`m surprised you even still have friends :')

matty0l215

Quote from: h106frp on March 12, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

I read that as Norton at a first glance ;D

Could anyone explain though how this would help in corners? I can't quite get my head around it providing useful downforce.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: grimm on March 13, 2017, 10:07:05 AM
...just like I enjoy reading Max's comprehensive list of evidence to support his stance on things as mysterious as aerodynamic force applied to a motorcycle at racing pace.

Yeah, except he did no such thing. I am the one who brought the evidence and the rational arguments. To avoid his own clear embarrassment at not knowing enough about the subject he resorted to saying 'I know what I'm talking about. You don't know what you're talking about'. Making no attempts whatsoever to address the points. He even said 'relativism' and 'relativistic' are completely different. Haha. Hahaha. Look: My apprehension of the English language, far surpasses his to the extent that I would never degrade myself so as to even address the lunacy in his ridiculous statement. I don't like revealing anything about myself online (other than the fact that I'm turning 20 this year, and am African), but academically, I am in a position to tell him what's what, when it comes to these things. He is not.

He keeps saying: 'you don't know what you're talking about', and refusing to actually engage the topic, so that when he's found out by someone, he can say "Oh well I was obviously just trolling the kid. Haha, he fell for it". If he's not found out, he can maintain the allure of being another know-it-all on an internet forum. Most of you seem either to lack the knowledge to point out the obvious here, or are too intimidated by Mr. Know-it-all HornetMax and his imposing attitude, to be able to point out the obvious.

Regarding this, I'm done. I shan't partake in any longer in this "discussion". Given that I'm ignoring him, I wouldn't see his baselessly arrogant, and narcissistic response anyway. Unlike him, I keep my word. Once I say I'm done with this, I'm done with this.

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 13, 2017, 10:52:55 AM
Could anyone explain though how this would help in corners? I can't quite get my head around it providing useful downforce.
It won't (despite what you-know-who said earlier in this topic). See here and here.

It should just help keeping the nose down when accelerating hard on long straights (long because you need to be at decent speed for the down force to appear, so it' won't help, for example, when starting from the grid).

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

h106frp

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 13, 2017, 10:52:55 AM
Quote from: h106frp on March 12, 2017, 10:53:10 PM

I read that as Norton at a first glance ;D

Unfortunately Norton are still a bit off the pace with these fancy aerodynamic designs and even Newton doe not seem to be able to help  ;)