• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:14:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[QUESTIONS] WSBK 2015 Championship

Started by Manu, March 11, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CiccioPazzo84x

March 14, 2017, 08:50:27 PM #15 Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:03:59 PM by Raptor666
Hello boys
Tonight I wanted to get into the manu server but I can not, I by a connection timeout error ....
Does anyone have the same problem?
instead on other servers I  play ....
if someone in a solution would be grateful

nurb

This might be a stupid question but im just confused from what people have told me.  Do we have to download all of the skins for the WSBK 2015 championship to see them in the game while riding? Or we just pick our skins and no one can see them while riding but in the replay you could see them?

Hawk

Quote from: nurb on March 15, 2017, 05:09:02 AM
This might be a stupid question but im just confused from what people have told me.  Do we have to download all of the skins for the WSBK 2015 championship to see them in the game while riding? Or we just pick our skins and no one can see them while riding but in the replay you could see them?

You have to have all the WSBK 2015 Championship skins installed to see them all in game, replay or live.  ;)

Hawk.

nurb

Manu

A skin pack will be made before round 1
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

PeterV

Templates for the bikes are there ( bike.tga) but do you also have the template of the windshield? Or the .tga name for it?
So that we can change or remove the red color, currently it does not look good with the design im working on.

Sorry forgot too mention...its for the Aprilia

Napalm Nick

March 16, 2017, 11:44:31 AM #21 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 02:55:02 PM by Napalm Nick
Sorry to ask but it has to be done:  :-[ 

How are you going to make 24 riders and a Dynamic track (Victoria - unless it has gone back to NDS with 11B) work?

Historically it never has, so what's the master plan, man ?  ??? :D

Edit: I would suggest a test race lol.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

March 16, 2017, 03:21:44 PM #22 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 03:36:16 PM by Manu
Another suggestion:

Could you use this countdown timer to the race and then post it in the race headline
https://pending.me.uk
Suggest you set it up using CET then we will all be able to see the start time anywhere in the world without confusion.

Hope that helps.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Jose Reina

I do not know if there is, but some Hotlaps link?
You could talk to Alibanskins to put the hotlaps on your server

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Manu on March 16, 2017, 03:36:26 PM
Good idea!

Thanks. Oh damn 6pm UK time might be a bit early for me tonight but I will try

Rodrigovis

How was the server test?
I just arrived from work...

doubledragoncc

Is anyone streaming the race?

I am setting up GP250 championship to different datesif I can. Will see when you finalize all your dates Manu.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 16, 2017, 10:23:50 PM
How was the server test?
I just arrived from work...

In one word CORE.EXE