• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:43:15 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[QUESTIONS] WSBK 2015 Championship

Started by Manu, March 11, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

On the happy front I think it was a lot better than expected!  ;D

Trouble is even on an NDS track 24 is pushing your luck.

But lets try because no one really knows yet with B11b.

As long as everyone who enters knows it could be frustrating but can still smile afterwards, no worries.

Keep smiling and trying.  :D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

With only 15 riders it will be the same!!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

And there we are, full circle to my 10 rider league-table suggestion.

I'm sure people think I just make things up lol. ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Well I will be testing with 12 riders max and see how it is BUT I have had my servers crash for NO reason with NOBODY on them!!!

I find it worse than beta 10 to be honest for core crashes

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

March 17, 2017, 08:48:30 PM #34 Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:43:27 PM by Napalm Nick
INFO: I cored out tonight in Qualifying but it was just as I tried to change a joystick setting so I would advise not to do anything in the settings menu while in server.

Stuck now on Syncing trying to get back in unfortunately  :(

Ah at the end of the Qualifying session it allowed me straight back in and a nice race was had!

Looking good for Sunday  8)

Meyer#12

Hey Manu

Seems like the SuszySlappers paints is missing in your skinpack?
Meyer#12

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

nurb

Sorry to bother you Manu, but I downloaded the skins pack and noticed that my AGV Pista GP helmet was not in the helmets pack.

doubledragoncc

nurb

nurb

Thank you Manu everything is looking good :)

nurb

Oh one more thing. Max riders on the grid is 24 right? I see 27 in the registration.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Boerenlater

What's your rule about restarts? When many people crash at first corner, when some one has a jump start?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)