• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:39:41 AM

It wasn't salad...

Started by davidboda46, March 14, 2017, 02:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

Exemplification of the expression "having your head up your ass" :)

Vini

hmm, strange then that they didn't put it somewhere closer to the CoG.

HornetMaX

Quote from: vini97 on March 14, 2017, 08:18:29 PM
What makes you think it would be better ?

BOBR6 84

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 14, 2017, 08:40:57 PM
Quote from: vini97 on March 14, 2017, 08:18:29 PM
What makes you think it would be better ?

yeah they need some weight on the rear now with all that downforce on the front  ;D ;D Maybe we will see rear wings lol  ::)

grimm

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 14, 2017, 08:49:25 PM

yeah they need some weight on the rear now with all that downforce on the front  ;D ;D Maybe we will see rear wings lol  ::)

LOL

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: grimm on March 14, 2017, 09:38:15 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 14, 2017, 08:49:25 PM

LOL

OMG 10/10 on point, laughed really hard :D
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

BOBR6 84

Im slightly worried now lol theres no going back if they're finding downforce.. So who knows what could happen lol  :o ;D

Hawk

ROFL!!  ;D ;D

Nice one Grimm! Hehe!  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2016, 12:08:01 AM

This is what I would see as perfectly acceptable

This on the other hand....

CALLED IT!!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

It would wheelie way too much, but maybe they can stick a rear wheelie bar, like the ones the use for dragsters, to avoid that .... would also make it rather hard to pass somebody without being cut in half by the tail thingy :)

janaucarre

These kinds of wings are strongly recommended for security and its an offence to the rules of moto races to no use them.
Seriously the better manner to win a race is having a plane with two wheels and 100'000 hp, no???

grimm

Quote from: janaucarre on March 15, 2017, 08:42:17 PM
These kinds of wings are strongly recommended for security and its an offence to the rules of moto races to no use them.
Seriously the better manner to win a race is having a plane with two wheels and 100'000 hp, no???

It's the only logical step to come next.  8)

Early development? Or just some crafty photoshop... the way MotoGP is going I can't even tell anymore.  ;D

I hear motocross is experimenting with wings too.  :P

matty0l215

Gas turbine engines have been done before haven't they? Bit of a failure in motorcycles though.

But without provoking people. Wings are only really useful on high level performance bikes (Moto GP and maybe the very pointy end of WSBK). Something tells me that we wont be seeing these on road bikes any time soon, unlike other technological advancements that come from racing.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 16, 2017, 05:27:07 PM
But without provoking people. Wings are only really useful on high level performance bikes (Moto GP and maybe the very pointy end of WSBK). Something tells me that we wont be seeing these on road bikes any time soon, unlike other technological advancements that come from racing.
You may be forgetting we have road-legal bikes with launch control :)

And to be honest, as soon as I'm done with the move to my new place, I may get one :) (still pondering choices though).