• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:49:46 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Question: Italian MOD Team Database II

Started by Hawk, March 15, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

C'mon guys.... Your not being fair on the community by refusing to list your bikemods in the bikemod database... You can't change the rules of the bikemod database just to suit yourselves..... The rules are there for a good reason, so be gentlemen and professional about this and let Matty list your bikes in the Bikemod Database where everyone in the community can update all the bikemods from one place instead of having to flick around from thread to thread to find other updates.  ;) 8)

Hawk.
PS: I thought the Italian Mod Team(ITM) would act irresponsibly about this thread initially posted in the Italian Mod Team forum section, and I was right, they locked the thread off straight away(naughty boys).  ::)
The community has a right to voice their opinions and let you know how they feel about what you guys have done to Matty and the Bikemod Database. If I was Piboso I'd strip you of moderator rights simply because you've just shown that you don't know how to handle the responsibility of being a forum section moderator.  ::)

Voice your thoughts guys and repost your posts here again.  ;)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

+1 Hawky

Sorry guys but you just started acting like spoiled brats and throwing tantrums at every comment made about your work. I dont fuck around with my words and say it as it is.

You have done some fantastic work and we all apprecieate it, BUT, it dont give you the keys to the city to start making your own rules and complicate the whole structure of the forums.

Basically said, WHAT makes you above the rest of the modders? What gives you the right to play GOD.

If YOU cant do something for the community from the heart, be happy just in the fact YOU enjoy doing it and fell great that you did great work without everyone sucking up and groveling on their knees and worshiping you, YOUR in the wrong place!!!

Sorry but this POWERTRIP modder shit needs to stop.

Either you do it for the fun of it and the good of the community or just dont bother!!!
Matty and others provide a damn good service for the good of all and work hard to make it as simple as possible for all, then you guys get a hair up your ass and screw it up for everyone!!!

Stop being acting like spoiled brats

Sorry but needed to be said

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

I dont care nothing about this... But it's funny that people find problems where there are not.  :-*

doubledragoncc

Blacky,

This is one you will not win son.

You went too far m8

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Urban Chaos 2.0

Lol, look who's stirring up trouble this time. It's my good pal Hawk. Initially, I as well felt the as you do. A bike database separate from Maty's seemed to divide the forum. However, Italian Mod Teams database arose from a disagreement about how certain things should be done. Maty having full control of the database had the drawback of forcing some to sing to a tune they'd rather not. It's not so bad. Users get Italian Mod Team's bikes released far sooner now. That's been a strong enough motivation for me to give it a thumbs up. I now don't see a problem with the separate database, haha. Sure it deviates from the norm... but does it do that much harm?

matty0l215

Can we not make this an argument. This is a discussion.

Blackheart and The Italian Mod Team have made their decision. Weather the community agrees or not.

The whole point of the BikeMOD was to make it easier for member to know when to update bikes so that they can get online. Not many of the current members may remember what this was like before the first BikeMOD (No, this wasn't me idea, I just took the reins). It was a bloody nightmare trying to get the correct bikes for each server.

Also it gives Modders time to make changes and be sure they are happy with them rather than just chucking out 20 updates out in a week and expecting people to know which one to use (I'm not saying this is what is happening but this is one of the reasons for the BikeMOD).

If people arn't happy with the way I currently run the BikeMOD, feel free to step up :)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Right Matty and heres more discussion,

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 15, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
, haha. Sure it deviates from the norm... but does it do that much harm?

Give yourself a few more years of answering newbies questions on "I cant join a server whaaa and I have all the Bike Mod bikes blah blah blah" and you might twig. THE BIKE MOD IS TO HELP EVERYONE

It is usually modders who make something and pump links out all over the place who are the same people who never speak or help out a newbie just leave it to the same old people. People much like your old friend Hawk who has been here a decade and still helps everyone new or old for the millionth time, and still gets crappy comments from people who think they know better.

But hey, if the finished bikes get to the BikeMod who really gives a flying toss? You cant rule the world without being a Megalomaniac, right?   :D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

At the moment the IMT database is created just for the set WSBK 2017, we will see in the future.

P.S. 2 my bikes have been removed from the bikemod, because old, are not present in the IMT Database.

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on March 15, 2017, 11:00:31 PM
At the moment the IMT database is created just for the set WSBK 2017, we will see in the future.

P.S. 2 my bikes have been removed from the bikemod, because old, are not present in the IMT Database.

???

That's not how you made it sound the other day...

JamoZ

Exactly the reason i stopped doing this  ::)

People were releasing everything all over the place, powertripping on the fact they had created a mod while in practise noone could use it because noone knew where to get it.
Then in the end it was my fault for not including everything into the mod? Right...  ;D

Stout, Warlock, PeterV and myself started this mod to make it more fun to ride together, making it as a temporary solution. Back then we said a system like the old rFactorcentral needed to be created in order to give people more control over what they would and would not download and make everyone`s life easier. Multiple people rushed everywhere to make this a reality...this has been 4 years ago.

I think even if GP bikes will make it to a stable 1.0 version, the way mods are being handled right now would turn off alot of potential customers.

Blackheart

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 15, 2017, 11:03:52 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on March 15, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

???

That's not how you made it sound the other day...

But its true, NR750 and CBR900RR models and phisics they will be rebuilt from the team in future. Or I would simply move into "new database" ... or not?  ???

matty0l215

March 15, 2017, 11:10:25 PM #11 Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:15:03 PM by matty0l215
Quote from: JamoZ on March 15, 2017, 11:05:11 PM
I think even if GP bikes will make it to a stable 1.0 version, the way mods are being handled right now would turn off alot of potential customers.

The BikeMOD or the fracturing of it?

Stout, Warlock, PeterV and myself started this mod to make it more fun to ride together, making it as a temporary solution. Back then we said a system like the old rFactorcentral needed to be created in order to give people more control over what they would and would not download and make everyone`s life easier. Multiple people rushed everywhere to make this a reality...this has been 4 years ago.

This is what I would like to and I am trying to work on something like this but Between not knowing where to even start and then the fact Life is actually a thing to and has to come first. I'm getting no where fast.

But anyway...

matty0l215

March 15, 2017, 11:12:09 PM #12 Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 11:15:41 PM by matty0l215
Quote from: Blackheart on March 15, 2017, 11:09:28 PM

But its true, NR750 and CBR900RR models and phisics they will be rebuilt from the team in future. Or I would simply move into "new database" ... or not?  ???

You can do whatever you want with your bike. Why you waited until now to ask me to remove them confuses me. Going on the grand statement you made, I assumed there removal was also part of said statement.

Warlock

Totally agree on this

Blackheart

OMG the IMT team born a month ago is a bad thing for GP Bikes!

Better to take a break from this shit  ;)