• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:05:42 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Question: Italian MOD Team Database II

Started by Hawk, March 15, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose Reina

Quote from: Blackheart on March 16, 2017, 03:31:01 PM
There are 3 IMT servers all days online with in the title the bikes version request (atm 1.1) if a guy dont have the bikes, is not hard find them, we already have an easy solution for the future.  ;)

Believe me there are many riders who do not know how to use the forum, they ask me where to find this bike, or this circuit, etc. etc.
There are people who do not know anything about the internet, sorry if you did not know, but a lot of riders have half of motorcycles and circuits because they do not know how to look for it.

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on March 16, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on March 16, 2017, 03:31:01 PM
There are 3 IMT servers all days online with in the title the bikes version request (atm 1.1) if a guy dont have the bikes, is not hard find them, we already have an easy solution for the future.  ;)

Believe me there are many riders who do not know how to use the forum, they ask me where to find this bike, or this circuit, etc. etc.
There are people who do not know anything about the internet, sorry if you did not know, but a lot of riders have half of motorcycles and circuits because they do not know how to look for it.

You seem to be misunderstanding the point of this thread Jose..... No one here has any problems with IMT creating their own bike update database at all; the problem is that the IMT have refused to allow Matty to list their bikes in the "BikeMOD Database" and therefore creating a situation where riders now will have an even greater problem to update the bikemods than they did before. There was no point in that decision whatsoever.... that was just a pure spiteful decision against the community from the IMT in my opinion, and if I may say so, a typical decision from the IMT considering their general attitude to others.

Everyone new to the forum will take a little time to get to know where things are no matter what you do, that is just normal; this is why it helps to be helpful and point new people in the right direction when they join rather than ignoring them just because we've heard the same requests over and again.

But no, no one is against IMT creating their own bike update database for just their bikes so long as they don't purposely refuse to allow Matty to include their bikes in the well established "BikeMOD Database" too.

Hawk.

Jose Reina

I understand Hawk perfectly, and I do not defend anyone, I just think, and as my opinion, I still think that each one is free, and that IMT prefers to have its database, to have it, I do not see problem in that, it is But, I see only that it harms them.
Matty will continue doing his BikeMod without the IMT bikes, and IMT will have his BikeMod with his bikes.

This only hurts the new riders, which will be more difficult for them to enter a server.

I repeat, we should be more united, but it seems that it is not so.

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on March 16, 2017, 04:14:52 PM
I understand Hawk perfectly, and I do not defend anyone, I just think, and as my opinion, I still think that each one is free, and that IMT prefers to have its database, to have it, I do not see problem in that, it is But, I see only that it harms them.
Matty will continue doing his BikeMod without the IMT bikes, and IMT will have his BikeMod with his bikes.

This only hurts the new riders, which will be more difficult for them to enter a server.

Okay, I understand what your saying there Jose, but think on this: If all the MOD Teams decided to refuse to let Matty include their bikes in the "BikeMOD Database", and I'll go even further to say what if also all the track modders took the same attitude as IMT and all created their own personal MOD Update Databases and refused to let anyone else include their mods in a single central database, would that be good for the community too? How would you feel about having to visit a lot of different forum threads to keep up to date before you could join any server? Would you advocate that too?

Hawk.

Blackheart

Jose Reina

March 16, 2017, 04:58:18 PM #35 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 06:51:55 PM by Jose Reina
Quote from: Hawk on March 16, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Okay, I understand what your saying there Jose, but think on this: If all the MOD Teams decided to refuse to let Matty include their bikes in the "BikeMOD Database", and I'll go even further to say what if also all the track modders took the same attitude as IMT and all created their own personal MOD Update Databases and refused to let anyone else include their mods in a single central database, would that be good for the community too? How would you feel about having to visit a lot of different forum threads to keep up to date before you could join any server? Would you advocate that too?

Hawk.

I do not defend anything, just comment my opinion. What you say would seem fatal to the community. But I also say that IMT has the right to do it.
I would not do it, I've already said that it's very difficult for someone to play with their bikes if they do not find them, but if IMT prefers it ...

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on March 16, 2017, 04:48:00 PM
My feelings...

How you feel?

This is become a bloody chore. Every day I come on the forum and see people fucking arguing over trivial matters. Haven't we all got better things to be doing.

This isn't aimed at anyone and but everyone. This is finished.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk on March 16, 2017, 04:25:44 PM

Hawk.

Quote from: Jose Reina on March 16, 2017, 04:58:18 PM
I do not defend anything, just comment my opinion. What you say would seem fatal to the community. But I also say that IMT has the right to do it.
I would not do it, I've already said that it's very difficult for someone to play with their bikes if they do not find them, but if IMT prefers it ...

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 16, 2017, 05:35:48 PM
How you feel?

This is become a bloody chore. Every day I come on the forum and see people fucking arguing over trivial matters. Haven't we all got better things to be doing.

This isn't aimed at anyone and but everyone. This is finished.

It's not always over trivial things, haha. Sometimes it's over the fact that people who don't know jack shit about what they are talking, and who lack quite pitifully, the cognitive ability to wrap their minds around basic kinetic concepts, resort to their default "high and mighty" pretences and the spewing of utterly irrational garbage in a desperate (yet failed) attempt to avoid great embarrassment.

Other times, it's over matters where people need not argue at all. Of the latter, this is an example. Do not know why people wanna argue about this, it's not as if the Italian Mod Team will change their minds about their separate database.

matty0l215

What on earth don't you understand about this is finished.

Take the Hint.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

My 2c: IMT is free of not using the BikeMOD, that's very clear.

But as IMT content is published on the web, Matty is free to upload that content to the BikeMOD.

Side note: Matty, have a look at how MXB equivalent of the bikeMOD works, it's much better.

Italian Mod Team

The spam is here?

WSBK 2017 1.2 Released just now with a new nice bike  ;D Have fun.

Link at the Database with updated bikes and the new one: IMT Database

HornetMaX

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on March 16, 2017, 06:33:21 PM
The spam is here?

Yeah, spam is here thanks to you. We know your bikes are out, it's written loud and clear in your (nicely moderated) forum section. No need to remind us it here. Thx.

Blackheart

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 16, 2017, 06:52:32 PM
Quote from: Italian Mod Team on March 16, 2017, 06:33:21 PM
The spam is here?

Yeah, spam is here thanks to you. We know your bikes are out, it's written loud and clear in your (nicely moderated) forum section. No need to remind us it here. Thx.

;D This is the people of GP Bikes! No a just thx, but this crap!

Wow a great community. Anyway I want to tell the rest of the IMT team, not to blame for these things, but to laugh about it as I do. If not 1 thx for the bikes, there isnt problems, the bikes are amazing guys, thx very much, my rule is just make the conversion at the best that i can, but the real work is the phisics and testing.  ;D

Thx guys from Blacky <3

Una grandiosa community Vorrei dire al resto del team IMT di non prendersela per questa gente, io ci rido su, fatelo anche voi. Se non riceviamo un grazie non ci sono grossi problemi, le moto per me sono eccezzionali, il mio ruolo è fare solo le conversioni come meglio posso e la parte grafica ma il vero lavoro è il vostro su fisica e di test estenuanti

Grazie ragazzi da Ale <3

(almeno leggerete qualcosa di positivo  :D )

Yeah is OT but i dont care this time.

HornetMaX

I can definitely thank your team for the mods. All the rest is just in your head.