• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:47:01 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

A new Bikemod?

Started by Italian Mod Team, March 20, 2017, 04:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

March 20, 2017, 04:33:24 PM Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 04:35:10 PM by Italian Mod Team
How many will have read, the bikemod database now use rules not fair for some modders team (atm just IMT but in future who know) and if was just this the "problem"... who care about it, there is the IMT database, not?

Wrong, who use the auto sync system for updated the bikes, will have our bikes deleted automatically (it is possible change this but its not the thread).

The real problem is why the modders that spend their time in creating content for the community, they can not keep their rules?

Very simple we have (yet wip) the WSBK 2017 set with the official liveries, Matty want move them in the paints database... but if the team not want changes at the bike why he can decide to alter the other guys mods?

For upload all bikes in the bikemod with a good bandwidtch need max 30-60 mins, for make the bikes, need weeks... there is difference or not?

So, we want more control on the bikes from the modders, not more strange rules, the bikes in the database like the modder team want.

The problems of the space not exist, because we not speak about amatorial paints, but the official liveries of the set that are part of the mod, are very little.
Example the Sykes livery is 1 MB for the Kawasaki (all bikes of the set in future will be this size)

matty0l215

Okay

You can also make this a poll if you want :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Italian Mod Team

We want see some not CAWS or HornetMax answers... Manu, Josè Rina, Loopa... all bikes modders.

matty0l215

I am not CAWS in this situation.

Just me

I speak for myself.

MultiCOOLFRESH

Well, I am not too concerned, because Matty does a really good job :). Btw., Matty, did you add my last paints to the paint database?
Heeeeeey Hoooooo <br /><br />

matty0l215

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 20, 2017, 05:02:36 PM
Well, I am not too concerned, because Matty does a really good job :). Btw., Matty, did you add my last paints to the paint database?

Bit behind at the moment

I'll put them in this evening. :)

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: MultiCOOLFRESH on March 20, 2017, 05:02:36 PM

Really? Not put the IMT bikes in the database for 10mb its a good job?

We have make 4 (5) bikes not? This is the problem the users think the the bikemod is a good work and not the bikes of the modders. The database...

MultiCOOLFRESH

Let me say it like this, I also do not like the thing, that we can not ride with every bike on every server and even have to delete them, but I think that Matty will do the right thing and I also hink, that this will not be a permanent state. And it is not the case that you guys are completely unguilty. Both of you are not doing the right thing now and this does not help this community at all. This is a tiny game and if the community is split, this will not help the game. So talk it out and come to a nice solution.

My work is done here  8)

Blackheart

Solution?

1 click: dont touch the bikes and put in the bikemod, very easy and quicky. The difference compressed is about 3-4 mb. Easy or not?  ???

MultiCOOLFRESH

Quote from: Blackheart on March 20, 2017, 05:26:47 PM
Solution?

1 click: dont touch the bikes and put in the bikemod, very easy and quicky. The difference compressed is about 3-4 mb. Easy or not?  ???

I am not the guy to talk with ;)

Blackheart

March 20, 2017, 06:10:34 PM #10 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:18:23 PM by Blackheart
I dont understand nothing. I checked just now this bikemod and has just 3 bikes of the IMT and not the 4 official ... Not the number of the version... nothing...  :o

What is this shit? How a user can understand if its the right version used in a server?

And all bikes (I checked CAWS 500) have paints in the folders, so Matty what is your game here?

matty0l215

March 20, 2017, 06:25:32 PM #11 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 06:37:39 PM by matty0l215
What are you on about??!

What bikes are currently in the bikemod you claim as IMT.

matty0l215

Ah, Must have missed them

The same as I have for a load of other bikes, so don't think i am targeting you. You are making a point of this.

I shall change all the other packs to keep the pattern

Blackheart

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2017, 06:25:32 PM
What are you on about??!

What bikes are currently in the bikemod you claim as IMT.

;D

The thread has been resolved, I do not think there will be further problems to put our bikes in the database.

matty0l215

Look Blackheart.

I am not on a warpath against anyone.

I make mistakes

BUT

You have created this whole mess by being stubborn and pig headed. There wasn't a single complaint about this until you made it and you seem to have made it you personal vendetta against me and anyone who opposes what you think. And if you can't accept my decision on this then bugger off somewhere else. Stop attacking this, Nobody else has an issue.

And still no paints.