• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:54:28 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Only private server problem

Started by guigui404, March 20, 2017, 09:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi all , as you know , these days , and quite from a long time lol , the online is quiet empty , but I see , many time the ressurection server with more than 5 riders , all CAWS members I think , the only problem is that the online is quite dead but you still ride in community , and worst with a password , really bad for the online guys , maybe it's for testing , but when I see the "FUN RACES" in server name I don't think

Meyer#12

Quote from: guigui404 on March 20, 2017, 09:07:48 PM
Hi all , as you know , these days , and quite from a long time lol , the online is quiet empty , but I see , many time the ressurection server with more than 5 riders , all CAWS members I think , the only problem is that the online is quite dead but you still ride in community , and worst with a password , really bad for the online guys , maybe it's for testing , but when I see the "FUN RACES" in server name I don't think

Hey guigui, it is CAWS Team testing our bikes. Also the fun races are bike testing.

We are working hard to improve bikes and get them ready for relase, normally we have test races 1-2 times a week
Meyer#12

guigui404

So , upload your bike on a testing stage , it will allow everybody to participate and enjoy the online ;)

Napalm Nick

Trouble is ...that means releasing unfinished bikes and you might remember the offensive comments we got about it when we did that before.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

guigui404

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 20, 2017, 09:34:53 PM
Trouble is ...that means releasing unfinished bikes and you might remember the offensive comments we got about it when we did that before.
I don't know about others , but i'm really for let everybody testing and give feedback , maybe you can do a poll no ?
But it's ok , I understand work a lot on something and get non-constructive feedback is not so enjoyable ..
but please consider this for the online :)

thanks for your answer

Napalm Nick

We did discuss this in the team GuiGui, maybe we can discuss it again  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

guigui404

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 20, 2017, 09:43:57 PM
We did discuss this in the team GuiGui, maybe we can discuss it again  :)
Ok , but ask for to the community , the final decision is up to your team , but ask the community would be a good point

Napalm Nick

What gets me though.... is for a solid year every week I laid on races and got nothing but moaning every race and bitching from 'the community'.

There is nothing stopping ANYONE organising races inside this community. I am sure DD will lend one of his excellent servers if asked. No one ever seems to step up to the mark you must admit.

I don't really think this issue is a Communities choice to be honest it must be what the Core Modders in our team feel happy with.

Like what is happening now we would love to come to other peoples proper races as all we do is test bikes that involves falling off a lot and getting frustrated lol  ::)

guigui404

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 20, 2017, 10:02:39 PM
What gets me though.... is for a solid year every week I laid on races and got nothing but moaning every race and bitching from 'the community'.

There is nothing stopping ANYONE organising races inside this community. I am sure DD will lend one of his excellent servers if asked. No one ever seems to step up to the mark you must admit.

I don't really think this issue is a Communities choice to be honest it must be what the Core Modders in our team feel happy with.

Like what is happening now we would love to come to other peoples proper races as all we do is test bikes that involves falling off a lot and getting frustrated lol  ::)

If the only fifth personn online are on the same servers and with a pass , so imagine someone see this , he would come back to solo , or doesn't play  , so don't say me it isn't impacting online please

Napalm Nick

Exactly - so why not organise some races there will probably be 50 people try to join and it will be more fun than at ours...and we would come too!  :)

guigui404

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 20, 2017, 10:12:42 PM
Exactly - so why not organise some races there will probably be 50 people try to join and it will be more fun than at ours...and we would come too!  :)
Stop being sarcastic keep cool , but you know it's a game , sometimes you just want to come online and play with other riders
But no problem if you don't want to consider this , the topic can be closed !
Thanks to you to have give your opinion about this

Warlock

Quote from: guigui404 on March 20, 2017, 10:17:37 PM
Stop being sarcastic keep cool , but you know it's a game , sometimes you just want to come online and play with other riders
Please keep calm guys, i don't think Nick is being sarcastic.

Guigui no one can blame us for online being dead m8, not fair.
Just a single post in racing subforum and you will get 20 guys there for racing, im sure.
What we do are test races for bikes ,most times faulty bikes, that people would hate and quit the race in 2nd lap after moaning for 1/2 an hour, ya know.
Is stressfull and disappointing m8, really. Apart of the problems of small updates every few days and people missing this or that version, is a mess.

Dead online is more a matter of core.exe problems and instability of the game that people has get used to for so long, and dying a little more every day.
Championships is what get the community excited and active, but doesn't seem possible yet.

Napalm Nick

March 20, 2017, 10:28:31 PM #12 Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:59:41 PM by Napalm Nick
Really mate I am not being sarcastic at all.  8) Try not to read it like this. It is keeping the discussion light-hearted but not sarcastic and what I say is probably true too! After all 30 people tried to enter Manus race server on race day!

As I have already said - we have ALREADY considered this and we may now consider it again too. Your point is a good one and well made (apart from the big arrow and pictures we aren't trying to hide anything here)

No need to close the topic maybe others want to chip in. Maybe you are the only one interested in it?

Also you will know that MANU has his championship and DD is about to open one too so more chance for everyone.

guigui404

Quote from: Warlock on March 20, 2017, 10:25:59 PM
Quote from: guigui404 on March 20, 2017, 10:17:37 PM
Please keep calm guys, i don't think Nick is being sarcastic.

Guigui no one can blame us for online being dead m8, not fair.
Just a single post in racing subforum and you will get 20 guys there for racing, im sure.
What we do are test races for bikes ,most times faulty bikes, that people would hate and quit the race in 2nd lap after moaning for 1/2 an hour, ya know.
Is stressfull and disappointing m8, really. Apart of the problems of small updates every few days and people missing this or that version, is a mess.

Dead online is more a matter of core.exe problems and instability of the game that people has get used to for so long, and dying a little more every day.
Championships is what get the community excited and active, but doesn't seem possible yet.
Yeah no problem , he was when he said 50 peoples will come , but about your answer i'm ok , but if you let everybody try , you'll have many more feedback , the test phase will last many less than a basic one you already do with only your team , it's a bit disappointed because when we go online , not only me but some riders I talk to on skype , we just go on server page and see all empty , except the ressurection server of caws , i think it's better to gather than all being single on a serv or in solo

guigui404

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 20, 2017, 10:28:31 PM
As I have already said - we have ALREADY considered this and we may now consider it again too. Your point is a good one and well made (apart from the big arrow and pictures we aren't trying to hide anything here)
Yes sorry , a well illustrated topic is already better that wasn't to point out who is on server or who isn't