• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:55:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike MOD request

Started by Blackheart, March 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

March 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:57:57 AM by Blackheart
I ask to remove my old bikes and IMT bikes from this database.

List bikes to remove:

Road - Honda NR750
Road - Honda CBR900RR

WSBK 2017 MV Agusta F4
WSBK 2017 Ducati Panigale R
WSBK 2017 Aprilia RSV4 RF

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Blackheart on March 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

List bikes to remove:

Road - Honda NR750
Road - Honda CBR900RR

WSBK 2017 MV Agusta F4

Do you intend to improve those bikes? If so, I suggest removing the WSBK R1M as well.

Blackheart

March 02, 2017, 06:57:36 PM #2 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:00:43 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 02, 2017, 06:53:48 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on March 02, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

List bikes to remove:

Road - Honda NR750
Road - Honda CBR900RR

WSBK 2017 MV Agusta F4

Do you intend to improve those bikes? If so, I suggest removing the WSBK R1M as well.

? R1M? Is not a my bike and wsbk also are IMT bikes its a team decision.

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=4698.0

matty0l215

This can be done in private Balckheat.

Mods. Can these post be removed please.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
The motoFR servers are directly linked to the BikeMOD database so they do not have the 2017 WSBK bikes or the NR750 or the CBR900.

Could you delete these bikes and try again.

This is a very unfair and wrong info, but we are sure that it is an honest mistake. (no sarcasm)

Anyway u can put the IMT bikes on the bikemod, at least we avoid giving wrong information at not expert users.

The real reason of this decision its the autosync system (it delete the folders of the external bikemod bikes...)

INFO: The IMT cant be modded for this database, is not possible remove liveries, change names or what else. Thx

P.P.S. The IMT database will remain up for more fast updates of these bikes.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Italian Mod Team on March 20, 2017, 10:35:56 AM
The real reason of this decision its the autosync system (it delete the folders of the external bikemod bikes...)
That can be configured in SynCBack (to just prompt the user about what to do when a folder is present locally but on the FTP).

matty0l215

This is fault finding. The bikes can be replaced once the issue has been solved. I just want to make sure they are the issue and nothing else.

Paints will not be included in the BikeMOD. They will contiue to be part of the paint database.

Blackheart

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2017, 01:23:50 PM
This is fault finding. The bikes can be replaced once the issue has been solved. I just want to make sure they are the issue and nothing else.

Paints will not be included in the BikeMOD. They will contiue to be part of the paint database.

Again? U cant change the Original bikes of a other team lol are the official liveries. I dont care nothing about paints database are not "paints" but the official modder creator skin.

doubledragoncc

Blacky I think matty is saying he wont have bikes with ADDITIONAL pnt files. Therefore your original livery is not touched, removed or place in sombody's bottom. He just wont allow 20 pnt files in the paints folder of bikes on the database.

Hope that clears it up

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 20, 2017, 01:58:25 PM
Blacky I think matty is saying he wont have bikes with ADDITIONAL pnt files. Therefore your original livery is not touched, removed or place in sombody's bottom. He just wont allow 20 pnt files in the paints folder of bikes on the database.

Hope that clears it up

DD

Example Kawasaki WSBK 2017:

Official liveries Rea/Sykes - no one can delete or move the Sykes skin in an other folder because is part of this mod.

If anyone want make amatorial paints in future there aren't problems but the officials are a other thing.

Its a IMT rule not my rule.

matty0l215

Nope. Original paints removed to save space in the bikemod pack.

This is how it will stay for now. Can we keep this thread clear. If you wish to continue, please start another thread.

Blackheart

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

This is how it will stay for now. Can we keep this thread clear. If you wish to continue, please start another thread.

Nope??? Nope what? U dont respect the modder creator rules? What? And u said at other new user "delete the IMT bikes?" Are u crazy???

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 20, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

Save space... atm total sizes official liveries of the WSB 2017 set is 10mb uncompressed... a completed mod is estimated as the total size of 8mb uncompressed.

We understand your game, but you have exaggerated.  ;)

matty0l215

They are in the paint database. I have not deleted them and made them dissaper.

They are very easy to obtain for people. And for them to chose which skins they want.

This has always been the rule, From the very start and you never seem to have had a problem before now.if your team does not want the IMT bikes in the Bike and Paint Database then that is your teams decision.

Please stop posting off topic discussions. This can be put in another thread for futher discussion.

Matty

Blackheart

Stop? No, u can't use strange rules for other people mods, who are you? Leave this bikemod at the community.